Of dragons and cows....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I saw that simpsons when I was in Canada. Our second-cousins were really into it! "cleanin my gun with the safety on... BOOOM!" I must say they are pretty funny if you just watch it every once in a while!

Man, I am really missing out... I launch in dry lake beds where nothing is living for miles, it is impossible to start a wild fire, and you can drive after you rocket :)

I was looking at the dry lake bed on saturday, and comparing some of my images to those being returned by the Spirit Rover...

...The ones from Spirit looked much more hospitible :D

But ok, back to the cows ;)

I've "cleaned up" the last cows shot, and modified the picture so that the grass on the ground now grows up over the cow's feet. That way, the cows now longer look like they are "floating" but look more... "genuine" :D

What is written on the third COWS sign? I cant read it.....

And the entire message is... What? And what does the third sign MEAN, anyway? Is it just a naughty word with an A added, or what?????

Its gaming slang, Neil.

I think some of the mods have spent too much time playing counter-strike, or something ;)

Originally posted by Neil
And the entire message is... What? And what does the third sign MEAN, anyway? Is it just a naughty word with an A added, or what?????

*smack*

that was me giving you a dummy smack. If you dont get it it might not be appropriate.

Great picture though. Phil looks a little bit jolly though :p

Latest posts

Back