Another Nice Launcher on Ebay, see link

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of these controllers and they work very well. I bought it from Hobbylinc.com so that I could launch E engines. My old "electron beam" controller had problems lighting quest ignitors, but this one has no problem.

The one down side to it is the cost of the batteries, it takes R/C Car batteries. It can use one or two of them. At $20 a piece, thats more than what I really want to pay for batteries. Thats why I only have one battery for mine.

Originally posted by greg
I have one of these controllers and they work very well. I bought it from Hobbylinc.com so that I could launch E engines. My old "electron beam" controller had problems lighting quest ignitors, but this one has no problem.

The one down side to it is the cost of the batteries, it takes R/C Car batteries. It can use one or two of them. At $20 a piece, thats more than what I really want to pay for batteries. Thats why I only have one battery for mine.

The good thing is that the batteries are rechargable, and you can also use a 12 volt car battery. Or so they say, haven't received mine yet.

And oh yeah, there's another on Ebay:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1740673215

I JUST WON ONE ON EBAY. IT IS COMMING WITH A CHARGER FOR THE BATTERIES SO I THINK I GET A GOOD DEAL. LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING IT

reggiek,

This as far as I am concerned one of the best launchers available...I have used mine for 2 years now and never had a failed or weak launch.

I use 2 - 7.2v nicad packs and usually discharge and recharge just once a year.

I especially like the continuity indicator...a very lound constant beeping...untill you hold the "Arm" button down then it becomes a steady beep.

It sorta sounds like in the movie "Top Gun" you get a beeping tone...then radar lock...a steady tone...MISSLE LAUNCH!

You'll love it!

sandman

Back