Won Launcher on Ebay, how'd I do?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogsbd

Reaction score
I was the winning (I hope it was a "win" :) ) bidder on a North Coast High Power Rocket Launcher at Ebay.

Hers the link:
North Coast Launcher

Paid $40 with shipping, I think this is the same launcher that Estes now sells (or is it discontinued with them now?) for $50 - $60.

Did I do ok? I know, I shoulda asked here first huh? :D

That price is really good if it includes a new battery.

Get an additional battery and you get 14.2volts!

That is the launcher I use for all my Micro Max and I have never, yes never, had a failed launch . Use the 14 volt most of the time, and get a battery charger too.

It is one of the best launchers on the market.

sandman

I'm not that familiar with this launcher. It does look like Estes "top-o-the-line" launcher though, so I would think you did just fine.

Dogsbd,

That is a great launch controller. I had placed an order for one back when they first came out (Estes Pro Series) and got my money back. Apparently, Estes didn't have them in stock at the time.

Well, a few years later and I bought mine on eBay as well. It was new in the box, but without batteries. I paid about $42 shipped.

You got a good deal if it came with the battery. Like Sandman said, get yourself an additional battery for 14.4V.

I have used mine to launch everything from mini As to Aerotech clusters without a problem. (Yep, a G80 and 2 E30s....the igniters on the E30s were Copperheads too!) I have used my controller for nearly a year without ever having to recharge the batteries.

Without having to say much further, I absolutely love it. Apparently, so do most of the other guys I fly with. Out of about 20-25 people I meet with, about 8 people have the controllers.

Enjoy your new Command Control Controller. Congrats!

- Eugene

Originally posted by Dogsbd
I was the winning (I hope it was a "win" :) ) bidder on a North Coast High Power Rocket Launcher at Ebay.

Hers the link:
North Coast Launcher

Paid $40 with shipping, I think this is the same launcher that Estes now sells (or is it discontinued with them now?) for $50 - $60.

Did I do ok? I know, I shoulda asked here first huh? :D

Dang guys, I feel like I won the lottery now! Sounds like I done ok.

Back