RockSim 5.2?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibeblip

Reaction score
Did anyone else know that there is a free upgrade for RockSim 5.0?

I just downloaded a copy of v5.2 with the help of Tim Van Milligan.

If any of you were unaware of this upgrade, just visit the apogee website www.apogeerockets.com and click the rocket software button. You'll receive instructions for the download via e-mail shortly after you make the request.

Now . . . I have a question.
Have any of the administrators of the Rocketry Forum thought about inviting Mr. Van Milligan to visit the forum?
I'd like to extend the invitation myself but wouldn't do it without the blessings of the powers that be.

Anyone with an interest in Rocketry is welcome at the Rocketry Forum. I know that Phil and Milo sent a bunch of invitations when the Forum first went online. However, I'm not sure who all of those invitations went to. If one was not sent to Tim, I'm sure that it was just an oversight and will be corrected immediately. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually, I think he was on my list of invitees. But, the more invitations the merrier. So feel free to invite anyone you can think of... Especially Tim.

Is that upgrade for registered versions or just demos? Well, I guess I will find out....

I sent invites to all the heads of NAR and Tripoli chapters. Over 200 invites I think it was. Busy day that was.

But like Mark said, everybody is welcome most definitely. Do indeed invite away.

Thanks, I'll make sure Tim knows that he has a standing invitation.

Phillip. I must assume that the upgrade is for owners of registered copies. "The download is just the executables and the data files of the software. It is a patch that converts old versions of v5.00 or v5.01 into v5.02."
I don't know whether or not these changes are included in the latest and greatest Demo version available for free download.

Back