Attention Tripoli Members

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkABrown

Reaction score
If you're unhappy about the ATF situation or the Motor certification issue, check out the following link. Perhaps a change in the TRA Board of Directors is needed. "Rock the Vote" ;)

Kosdon for TRA BOD

He'll get my vote. It would be nice if he got together with several like-minded individuals and ran 'as a group' in order to have more effect in the BOD. Similar comments are running around on RMR. Whatever happens will undoubtedly be interesting.

I saw a post from Anthony Cesaroni about running. Now that would be very interesting. They are both guaranteed my vote!

Think about it. Two motor manufacturers on the BOD. That couldn't do anything but promote the hobby by offering more choices to the consumer. This wouldn't really hurt Aerotech either because people will still fly Aerotech motors. That's where their hardware purchases have been. However, more choices leads to more competition which leads to better prices. Better prices makes the hobby more accessible to everyone. QED :)

Yea, I saw the post also. He is as good a choice if not better. Personally, if I had to pick one I'd probably rather see Anthony in there. If they both run, they'll both get my vote!

There are 3 offices up for grabs. I'd like to see both of them get it and there are many other candidates who would be better than what is currently in there.

This is good FYI guys but let's make sure it doesn't get into a political mudslinging fest.... The forum has a no politics policy.

Thanks,
Your Friendly Moderator

Interesting... when and where would one vote. I'm withholding my opinion to remain unbiased... ;)

Back