PMl Small Endeavour Finished

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Austin

Here are a few pics of my "built in one day" PML Small Endeavour...turned out pretty nice...working on the decals now.

<a href="reviews/pics/im1.jpg">Endeavour Pic 1<br></a>

<a href="reviews/pics/im2.jpg">Endeavour Pic 2<br></a>

Looks beautiful man!!!! :) I love the way your rocket's paint job always looks professionally done. But what happened to the gradient paint job?

Thanks Phil...it was the fastest I ever built a rocket. One day to build, one day for fillets, sanding and primer and another day to finish. I have come to the conclusion that gradiating from lighter to darker will require two different shades of paint applied using airbrush techniques, so that will have to be for another day. All in all, it was a typical PML build, fun to do and easy to finish.

The only problem I have now is I am nearly out of models to finish. Sure am glad the rest of my parts for the scratch built 4" Harpoon are going to be here next week. I can spend some time now working on research and scale decals.

Originally posted by CTulanko
I have come to the conclusion that gradiating from lighter to darker will require two different shades of paint applied using airbrush techniques
:D hehehe. Phil, he said airbrush.

For those of you not in on the joke, Phil and I were arguing whether or not you would need an airbrush to do gradient paint jobs. I said you would and Phil says no way.

Well Phil, how would you do it now? :rolleyes:

Wait a minute. :) I didnt' say no way, I said that it would be a horrible job and there should be an easier way. That's all.... :)

Look's great man! I have one in my fleet, it's one of my best fliers! LOL

Wow Carl. It's gorgeous. Very nice paint job. You're still my hero.

Back