Hunting

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to when I lived in PA. Haven't been hunting for 12 years now. I would like to go again but, I don't know where to go here in NC.

lazy bums. :D Time and no place to go are good reasons but what is with this deer get up to early? you know you can go in the evening.

Evening is not an option because I get home after dark. And the weekends.... hmmm.. I'd rather hunt women. :D

You guys shouldnt deer hunt i mean what did the do to you if you want some enjoyment try launching a D engine off by it self thatl keep you talking the whole day and plus the deer has lived at least 30 years give him at least 40. Im just saying shooting is kinda stupid becuase what if you missed and hit a former shooter down farther in the woods that wouldnt be good know would it well im just saying this for you guys to think about and yes the D engine i have done but i had one balsa wood fin on a side and man did that thing spiral! well have a good time

First of all you shouldent be launching D's by them self dangerus thing and aginst the NAR safty code. Hunters contribute more money for animal conseation then any other group of people. Hunters give 300,000 a year as of 1990 and it has been told that it has gone up but the exact figers are not now avalible. Numorus animals have been saved frome extinsion by HUNTERS incuding the whit tail deer, 2 types of dove,1 type of geese and numorus other water fowul sorry i cant name names I dont remember them.Mule deer have been saved by HUNTERS! and I have to go but If you want more of what hunting is about I wil be glade to tell you.

Note-HUNTERS not those winy brat tree hugging groups.

Back