Upscale Bullpup plans?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marclee

Reaction score
Anybody know of/have plans for an upscale Bullpup? The estes model is a bit small for me- I'd ideally like to make something in the F or G motor range. Maybe a 2 to 3inch diameter. I've only begun my research and thought I'd start here. I know PML makes the Bullpuppy, but that's a bit major for me at this point. I'm not yet certified for Level 1 and I believe that model STARTS at an H motor...Any ideas/sources would be welcome. Thanks!

Marc

Marc,

Check out this site.. about half way down... you'll see the dimentions for the Estes, a 5" and a 7" dia. I'd suggest Take'n the Estes dimentions and scale it up to a 2" or 3".. another thought would be the 2.6" dia. thats a nice size. and would lenght'n out to 30.5".. not too shaby... If you need help with the upscale.. let me know.. I'd be glad to draw up the plans for you.

https://www.yellowjacketsystems.com/jimball/scale-data/scale.htm

There are a couple up scale kits that I have seen but did not build so you may want to check EMRR. Public Missles has Bullpup that flies on G through I and Public Enemy Rockets have one that will fly on G and H's.

Back