So, who recognises my new Avitar?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
I have found that my tastes run in the obscure. I love this avatar for what it is. Can anyone identify who, or what it is??? :)

hehehehe, its a little guy with his hands over his ears. And a star on his belly.... :)

I know my tastes are obscure now. Has noone ever heard of BONE? The avitar is Phoney Bone.

bone.bmp

BONE#1

It is a real good comic by Jeff Smith and soon will be a movie. I recommend it to everyone. Who else launches rockets and reads comics?

https://www.boneville.com/

toons are one of my muses since i read my first peanuts book at the age of 4 or 5. rocs came later. here's one of my old toons called Auntie Aircraft Gun... (pencil, india ink via rapidograph on bristol)

auntieaircratgun-300.jpg

I have no problem with a post about a dragon 🐲 having an effect 21 years later.

Dragon's are cool, and they are not mythical. Although they have been exaggerated.
They are more similar to Gargoyles. They can't fly, they glide and they don't breath fire, but spits acid that burns if ignited.
Dragon slaying was done when the Dragon had glided as far as it could, and ran out of acid to spit.
Their weakness came when the world became to populated for them to have a place safely glide to before climbing to higher ground.
Their claws were built for climbing near vertical rock faces to escape any danger, making their nests on unreachable peaks.

Phoney Bone is not a dragon. OP changed his avatar since this post. OP hasn’t been here in 13 years, but maybe he’ll see this someday. My Kids read BONE, OP! So that means I have to know who Phoney is.

But this has been an enjoyable necro.

Back