Rail Launcher....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrode

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. just an update.. I just finnished my rail launcher tonight. And I'll be trying it out this weekend.. I can't wait.. I'm kinda in a state of wonder as I have a 8' rail and am thinking of cut'n it off at 6' and then making connectors to add the 2' back on if needed... I don't know for sure.. I will test it this weekend at the full 8' though. The rail turns on both axes.....

Where are the pictures? :mad: We must have pictures. Why didn't you make pictures? We need pictures. We want pictures....

:)

We want a picture not a belly itch... er... wrong sport. Phil can't read so he needs pictures. I'm partial to pictures myself.

Keep me up to date on your progress. I am in the process of switching to a rail myself as my projects have reached a size that would benefit from their use.

Still researching which one to use though...

Carl

Hay guys...
I forgot about the read'n challenged in the group... I'm normally pritty good with put'n pic's in my post as most know. If I don't get any up before hand.. I'll defently get some of the test launch. and post them.
Carl, this is the rail I got from ; https://www.mcmaster.com

60585K61

1" X 1" X 8' Rail For UHMW-Lined Extruded Aluminum Slide
$ 26.56 Each

Oooo, mcmaster. That is a good company. I built a flexy rack one time for my home theater and that was the company I got the hardware from. They have good prices and quality.

Back