Pratt MicroBeacon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkABrown

Reaction score
Well, my stuff from Pratt Hobbies arrived today. I ordered some Kevlar string, a nomex chute protector, and a MicroBeacon. I plugged the battery into the beacon to see how loud it was. Not too bad. I think I'll be able to hear that unless there are any low flying aircraft around, and if there are, they've got bigger problems than me. I can't wait to try it out on a real launch. Stay tuned for more info. Same Bat Time... Same Bat Channel. ;)

I wish. :) I'm old enough to remember the original.

BIFF!@#$% ZAM!@#$%

:D

I'm old enough to remember getting my Batman viewing priveleges revoked for using the word "jackass" in kindergarten. Sat back on my bed crying and listening to the cheesy music as my little brother watched in the living room.:mad:

Ah, yes, Batman. One of the true classics. Julie Numar was just so, ohhhhh. I still have several 16mm episodes. And I own the movie. Adam West, I salute thee.

Back on topic... I received my MicroBeacon yesterday too. I was very suprised at its simplicity but very satisfied with its performance. I can imagine that it would be very helpful in retrieving rockets that are not buried underground. Sniff, maybe it would've helped my poor, poor Mustang I.

Latest posts

Back