The Challenge is On!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you're just going to let Milo win then...lol

Loopy

hehehe...

YUP. Milo won. If Phil gives up he wins by default. Yup. Did you hear that Phil? MILO WON.

hehehe....

That's OK. He deserves to win at least one since he lost the Harry Potter vs LotR, twice. Hey, in fact, he still hasn't paid up for his losses yet... :(

Twice? Well I might not be able to predict movie goers but I take pride in my intellectual prowess over you in the rocket design department.

Your were too much of a wimp to go double or nothing on the second movie. Which BTW, The Two Towers has passed Harry Potty on the all time list. :D

So when do you want to go? I'm up for a good meal. Of course I don't think you have enough class for Nobles but I'll take you anyway. :D

Originally posted by Milo

So when do you want to go? I'm up for a good meal. Of course I don't think you have enough class for Nobles but I'll take you anyway. :D

Phil? Enough class for Nobles? You've got to be kidding me. Phil gets kicked out of Hooters.

(You know, I'm really enjoying this. It's been awhile since we've had an "abuse Phil" fest. We need to get warmed up for April.)

For those not familiar with Nobles it is an upscale restaurant in the Triad (Winston Salem, Greensboro, High Point) of NC. It is hard to get out of the place for under $50 a person.

You should dress up a little when you go and given Phil probably doesn't even own a sports coat I'm not sure they'll let him in.

Originally posted by Milo
You should dress up a little when you go and given Phil probably doesn't even own a sports coat I'm not sure they'll let him in.

Well, if he tries, let's just hope the "house" sports coats have cow prints on them. Bring the video camera for the shot of Phil running through the dining room away from the guy holding the cow print sportscoat.

"But Sir, you HAVE to wear a coat here!"

Phil: "Just throw that on the grill and call me when it's medium rare!"

Just for the record, what numbskull would have bet that HP II would beat LotR II in sales? Answer: Noone. :)

Mmmmmm, Nobles....

Oh, and before I forget... Shutup Ken! :D

Latest posts

Back