PML's Photo Contest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Austin

PML sent me an email a couple months back requesting all model owners send in pics of their PML rockets for posting on their website. I am not sure if the contest is still on, although I did visit their site and several of their rockets still have no personal pics....(HINT HINT KEN PARKER...the A3 slot is STILL empty!)

They were offering a $40 gift certificate for those pics that were selected; not bad for a simple email of a pic to them (hint hint again KP!)

I just received word that my Amraam 4 has been used and the gift certificate is on it's way...just wanted to let the rest of you PML owners know about this opportunity. So, email Andy from PML at [email protected] and ask him if you can still apply. $40 can really help with the purchase of one of their kits or some high quality HPR supplies.

Just an FYI,

Carl

Here is the updated email I just received guys! Get those pictures in for free spending money; this is for real and still on...

PML Email:

You heard about the PML Photo Contest in PML News Vol. 48. Well, we got in a good number of entries, and would like to thank everyone who sent in photos. We would also like to announce the following PML customers as winners.......

Now, the good news for everyone besides Rod and Carl...we've decided to continue the photo contest essentially indefinitely. That means you can ALWAYS submit a photo to us for consideration for the $40 Gift Certificate and use on the website! Now, keep in mind that what we're ideally looking for is a photo of you with the rocket (gives a nice scale to see a person with the kit) as well as a launch shot. Photo quality is VERY, VERY important. See the Newsletters page of our website and look at PML News Vol. 48 for all the details.

We still need photos of all our other kits besides the Tethys and AMRAAM-4, so there's PLENTY of room left for you to win! Send in those top-quality LDRS or NARAM photos, as well as your premium photos from other launches. Maybe a PML $40 Gift Certificate and a spot on our website is waiting just for you!

Andrew D. Waddell
PML Online Support Rep
NAR L2 52875/TRA L2 2043
Email: [email protected]
PML: www.publicmissiles.comPML

Back