My Mustang II arrived today from Aerotech!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
Go check out my vendor note about my customer service experience...

Now to build it. Let's go LAUNCH!!!!

Well, it's built. Now all I have to do is paint her.

BTW: The Mustang is an incredible kit from Aerotech that I suggest everyone add to their collection.

- In loving memory, Mustang I

And I'm not easy to impress.

Let's see ..... you posted the "It's arrived, going to build it" note at 7:34PM. You posted the "It's built, let's go fly" note at 9:20PM. An elapsed time of 1 hour, 46 minutes.

You better be real careful. You keep building kits that fast, you'll end up staying up late on Saturday nights at Whitakers helping Tulanko repair everybody's rockets !!!!!

And trust me on this..... you don't want to end up like Tulanko. That would be a horrible thing to happen to you....

Jeeez!!! The grief I have to take....and from a bonified redneck to boot!

Glad you got the kit! I just wrote a review for it in the reviews section; one of these days I will actually fly it!

signed,

Rocket Psycho

I have this kit, and it's a great fly'er.. Get a pac of the EconJet F23fj... it's one awsome flight.. does real good on a F20w as well..

What makes the "II" for the Mustang?

- Nick

BTW, the Mustang is what I created my upscale SLAT/s from, so when you get bored with it.....

.... I have the fin patterns that I could mail you.

SLAT/s Upscale

Back