Does anyone know????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
Are there any other low-powered rocket makers other than Quest and Estes? Those are the only ones that I see for sale in my small, meager townette.

Lets see were should I start?? If you finde something I havent listed its probubly not worth looking into.

Aardvark Rockets

Advanced Rocketry Corporation

Adventures in Rocketry (AIR)

Aerospace Speciality Products (ASP

Apogee Components

Atlantic Rockets (OOP)

Custom Rockets (OOP)

Custom Rockets

Edmonds Aerospace

Estes Industries

Fun Rockets

Holverson Designs

KosRox

LawnDart Rocketry

Nano Rocketry

Neubauer Rockets

Nordic Rocketry

Nova Hobbies

Pratt Hobbies

Quest Aerospace

Rogue Aerospace

Shecter Rockets

Shrox Industria

Space Case Rocketry

Stellar Dimension (SDI)

Sunward Model Aerospace

True Modeler

U.S. Rockets (USR

Vaughn Brothers (VB)

daggum!!!

That's southern for holy moly....

I wasn't aware of so many manufacturers. I do recall The Launch Pad and Holverson. But the others, geesh....

King R/C Hobby Shop has some of the Custom Rockets kits, and maybe one of the other manufacturers.... besides the old Estes standbys and a few AeroTech kits. They also have the AT 18mm, 24mm, and 29mm RMS hardware and some reload kits.

Hey I know what daggum means I am willing to bet I am more south than you are.

uh-oh... battle of the necks. What a... uh... er... intellectual battle this will be. ;)

Uvalde, Texas Hick Headquartes of the wrold With 110% of the people pure read necks

You win.... :D

Tell me, do you own the typical redneck gear? Red truck with a gun rack? I don't own any of the official gear but I do use the lingo every once and awhile. I find that redneckese fits so many situations well. :)

I got qite a bit of it. Black jeep chareeke on the verge of braking.....a to rifel rack in the back......best clothes with holes and gresse a hog haging in my back yard untill i get around to skin it....more fishing and huntig stories than i can remember at the time....oh and a picter of me doing the nut cracker of the pool high dive....and a friend named bubba.

p.s. and a lwan mower with more blood stains (none of wich are mine) than gas

Well everything is ture xcept the jeep is one I am toald I am inhariting when I turn 16

yes all hale me!! and other red necks around the world

I'm the only Kentucky redneck in an Ohio club. I think this is how they view me.:D

Karl,

Haven't seen you since our last meeting at Johnny's Toys! Glad to see ya aboard.

Carl

Carl. Hello. Glad to meet someone I have met in person. :) I have been trying to get to some of the launches around here, but everytime something comes up at the last minute. I had planed to go to Muncie and to Miami Meadows this weekend but at work Friday we were told we had to work 7 to noon Saturday and Sunday. Like the extra money but not the time. :-(

Karl

Heck if you all want anything from lawndart rocketry just let me know Dale windsor owner of lawndart happens to be a member of my section here in Ga. and i can get in touch with him if you want to order anything:) cya all

Back