Hey this is really cool!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. It is pretty much the brainchild of myself and PGerringer. Once we had the basic forum working we then invited KenParker and CTulanko (our resident certified rocketeers) to critique. And critique it they did. You can thank them for making sure the Forums were correct as far as subject content is concerned. Throw in several test users to tell us that the look and feel was good. And there you have it, The Rocketry Forum.

Thanks for the positive comments. Spread the word.

Hi Milo

I forwarded your message left on ABMR to our Canadian Association of Rocketry Newsgroup, so hopefully you'll get a Canuck influence on your forum.

Cheers,

Thanks.

A community like this is only as good as its members and the more diverse those members are, well... that makes it better.

Well now you have a red necked south texan haunting the forum

Excellent design, now this is a forum! I will forward the site address to my data base, hopefully we will be able to contribute topics worthy of this site!!

Pat Gordzelik L3
President / Prefect Tripoli Amarillo Launch Director LDRS 21
POTROCS INC
Panhandle Of Texas ROCketry Society
Http://www.Potrocs.org

Thanks! We will do everything we can to keep it one of the best.

Thanks Jerry and welcome to the forum. That's a nice site you have and the Tomahawk is impressive. Thanks for the link.

October Sky is one of my favorites (even before I got into rocketry). I don't buy many DVDs but that has been in my collection since it came out.

Hey There Rocket Fans!
According to my information, advance screenings were given
to rocket clubs accross the country!
October Sky is in my top 10 list!!! Dr. Don

This is WAY too much Fun!

Back