Motors on the way

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
Well my motors for my next Initiator launch are on the way. I bought four SU Aerotech motors from A2Z Hobbies.

They are: 1 x E15-4W (650'); 1 x E30-4T (650'); 2 x F25-6W (1350')

I was really impressed with the W class engines that came with the rocket; I'm into the flame. The T type is my first. I will let you know what I think of that after the launch.

I wanted to get a G but I just don't have the recovery room for a 2000' launch. Oh well, I'll get there one day.

I like the J they have dense dark smoke and a distintive roar. But with a low avrage thrust there not that great with windy days.

you should instead of buying SU motors, buy the 29 mm 40/120 n/s casing, it can fly E, F and Gs including the G33, my fav. the reloads cost about half that of the SU motors, 15 for a G40 SU or 9 for a G64 reload, its very worth it

Reloads are something else I want to get into one day. Right now I think I'm going to concentrate on building a few rockets from scratch first. Then I will move to reloads.

Wa-hoooo...

Let's go light this Initiator back-up. Any of you local yahoos want to get together in September?

Yeah sure if you will pay for my flight ticket and hotel

Hey, Milo, you know I've been buggin you and Phil to go and launch. Now that you each have a bird and a few engines - just tell me the time and place.

If you're waitin' on me you're backin' up !!!!!

Latest posts

Back