Halloween costume at work?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mushtang

Premium Member
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's me (Grim Reaper) and a co-worker today in our office. About a tenth or less of the people wore anything, but if you do you have to pay $5 to a pot that goes to a local charity, so it's doing good while having fun.

It sure is difficult to see the computer screen out of that cover, but it's easy to walk around.

Veronica and Joe Halloween 2014.jpg

One year I went to work as a 7' tall Architeuthis (giant squid)... If you ever think of doing that, I STRONGLY recommend that you not add the fins to the top of the mantle. I was called into the HR office to explain what I was... I'm glad that I had basted on the eyes, and the tentacles to the shorts that served as the lower body well enough. For a couple of years after that my nieces called me "Uncle Squid". Of course, dressed as that, I handed out... Suckers!

I've also dressed as a Popcyclist (bike riding popsicle), a burrito (Chipotle was giving away meals to aluminum wrapped costumes), and a tourist. My plans for the future will be photographed, but I'll keep the plans under my hat until I can pull it off.

Last edited:
> ..."but I'll keep the plans under my hat until I can pull it off"<
Voted Best Bon Mot of the month! (you have to have an enormous sense of humour if you survived Heyford..jes' sayin'....)

I've dressed in full Ravenclaw Student robes in years past. I've also worn a full tuxedo; with top hat, and tails. When asked what I was, I told people "Nothing, I just got 'dressed up' for halloween."

my brother did the grim reaper costume one year...then had to visit my sister who was in hospital, got a lot of chuckles/laughs as he walked by various rooms :).
rex

I work at home too, so did not dress up for the work portion of my day. But I'm in full Viking mode now, handing out candy to Trick-or-treaters who knock on the door of my place of business.

Thundercats HO! Even my Wife and Kids got in on the action in the contest.
thundercats.JPG

Back