We are:

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Still back yard kids playing with black powder that shoots something into the air...

Moved up to something more like shooting a .22 the size of fence post into the air...

Become real Rocket Sceinctists. (I wanted to be anstronaut, still wishing to be a Rocket Sceinctist)

But enjoy the hell out of pretending to be as I build, making them look like a Merchadise, and playing in the back yard.

Someday, when I grow up and get rich, I'll get off the pourch and quit barking and run with the big dogs.

Unless I die first. There is always hope, without it, your a retired OOP last launched years ago collectors item that is worth it's burnt up weight in paper.

Build, Learn, Advance, Fly one.

Now can someone buy a sqare mile near me and remove all the trees and give me the oppertunity to do so? Someone's gotta be that rich.
For God's sake, it's just Michigan!!! It's in the palm of your hand!f (Not ranting, wishing...)

If we are dreaming - lets dream big.

Lets make it four square miles. No trees, no water hazards, no power lines, no buildings, no crops, just fresh mowed green grass about 3 inches tall. :)

Heck... if you guys are thinking that much.... Just mow over all of Michigan! :)

Let's really dream... A permanent no fly zone straight up...

Unless your over lower MI or Traverse City, You just descrived the Northern half of lower MI.
And if you used Trees, that also would be included. And don't forget swamp lands. Especially around Kalkaska.
Peope have gotten lost there and died. Some never found. Blace or Brown Bears? Vanished into a smuck hole? Wolfs? Who knows.
I'm on high land, Clear me a path!!!!

Yeah, but people have gotten lost in NYC and died... so... :p

NYC is a worse jungle than the middle Africa in head hunters territory.

I'd like to see NY fall into the Atlantic. What a pitiful waste of Natural Resources.

Just look what they did to Long Islnad. What a beautiful Island it was until is was destroyed by development.

I was/am looking this rental house in Aiken GA. You can hardly see the house, but the big "A" points it out. Check out that field beside it.

Aiken House w field.jpg

I was/am looking this rental house in Aiken GA. You can hardly see the house, but the big "A" points it out. Check out that field beside it.

View attachment 188916

I hope you get it Gary, and the field is accessable to you for launching. And it's not a knee deep mud field! :shock:
BTW, How do you Breath? There is no TREES!!!!

Last edited:
I hope you get it Gary, and the field is accessable to you for launching. And it's not a knee deep mud field! :shock:
BTW, How do you Breath? There is no TREES!!!!

Trust me, the south has trees. Lots of them. I really didn't pick this place for the field, it was just in my price range. It just happened to have that nice field beside it. Judging from the google street view, it didn't appear to be a mud hole. But neither do sod farms until they are prepping the lot for seeding. If I ever get a place like that, I'll have to host a weekend launch event.....or 20.

Trust me, the south has trees. Lots of them. I really didn't pick this place for the field, it was just in my price range. It just happened to have that nice field beside it. Judging from the google street view, it didn't appear to be a mud hole. But neither do sod farms until they are prepping the lot for seeding. If I ever get a place like that, I'll have to host a weekend launch event.....or 20.

For Gods Sake Gary, check you PM's. I like having fun and U do to.
I hope you sink to your waist the first step you take into that wet spon in the shown in your sattilite view...:lol:

My PM's show no message from you Woody. Still waiting. That area you refer to as a wet spot...maybe it is, maybe it's an unusual growth pattern in the field. Can't know by not being there. Still, looks like an adequate field for up to some average mid power launches though.

My PM's show no message from you Woody. Still waiting. That area you refer to as a wet spot...maybe it is, maybe it's an unusual growth pattern in the field. Can't know by not being there. Still, looks like an adequate field for up to some average mid power launches though.

Alright Abitare hole in the head...I'll do it again.
But don't blame me if you don't get a PM.
It's your choice if you "Permanent Membered"!!!

Back