Estes Halloween Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now they decide to do this after I've already spent my birthday money.....sigh....

I'm trying to decide if I want to get some LPR kits for bashing with the PSII kits that I already have stacked all over my garage, or if that would just be another pile of projects I never get to. I sort of want to add some outboard boosters to an Argent like Daddyisabar did, but should I really purchase a stack of Super Alphas right now? Hmmmmm...

I kind of want to pick up a couple of leviathans and mega mosquitoes to study clusters (like we were talking about on another thread, Thirsty) but I have no rocket money budgeted right now. Plus I have too many 1/2 finished projects (some more like 1/2 started) to feel good about buying MOAR PARTZ.

maybe next time...

Ah, what the heck, why not?

Just ordered two more mega mosquitos and two more ricochet's

-Hans

Hmm lemme see here...54mm dual deploy Partizon with I-65...29mm glassed Super Alpha...very tempting.

Halp!! HPR zombies have my brain!!

Really wanting to get an Argent and a Ventris...

Then I remembered Madcow and Wildman have big sales soon...

I'm hoping I'll be able to order some stuff on Saturday. Mega Mosquito, Photon Probe, maybe an Argent and a couple of others. What I need worse than anything is motors!

Back