Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a guess for both the new CTI hardware and the Go BIG hint.......but I've also seen behind the curtain!

What no Guess on that one Claude

Hmmm, if I had to guess, I'd guess both hints are in relation to motors I've flown in the very recent future! I am interested in that new hardware and Gus is probably interested in the other one!

tic tock tic tock...counting down the days!

-Eric-

Bomarc or a Phoenix would be cool... That's just me though... Thank you for your cooperation .

Pro24 6XL with thin wall FG kit , down scale of ??

I like the idea of skinny mini me but stumped ..cause it feels like it should be longer.

Kenny

Thinwall FG scale model(s) is pretty much a given since we know that he had a Saab missile :).
Rex

Since I'm planning a level 2 build soon, I'd love a good deal on an Intimidator 3.

And maybe one of the "Junior" 2.1 inch dual-deploy ready kits (Darkstar or Wild Thang Jr?) so I can practice my dual-deploy skills before I go for L2.

Hey you back to work you don't have time to play on the forum.:no:
besides we have some more for you to do.:surprised:

Be nice to the web monkey! We can make pink look like a fun day.

I'm thinking green and gold is a beautiful color combination....

-Kevin (who never really did play fair)

BTW, a little interesting statistical tidbit -- last year, over 700 products were on sale.

How will this year's numbers stack up?

Hmmmm.....

-Kevin

wondering if 1 pint set RocketPoxy would build a Ultimate Wildman and Extreme Darkstar .. or budget for 2 quart set ?

Web Monkey? That is a funny. Thin wall nike smoke would be nice.

Well, you all talked me into buying a club membership. I hope I can pick up a CTI 54mm 6 grain case and something with a 54mm hole . I was thinking minimum diameter, but that Saab looks cool.

Back