Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry; I accidentally carried over some text from last year on those products. The only TopFlight products in this year's sale are those specifically listed on this page.

That said, nothing in the notes Tim sent me indicated you have to buy X kits to get discounts on X products. So, I'd say you're good to go -- fill your cart with goodness! (Tim may yell at me later for that, but he'll live. :) )

-Kevin

I believe you get a slightly different discount, both a good deal, on each Aeropack, depending on whether it came with a kit or not.

20% and 30% off 29-54mm aeropacks for non-club/club members. I hope that made sense. :p

I believe you get a slightly different discount, both a good deal, on each Aeropack, depending on whether it came with a kit or not.

That's what it sounds like to me. Just want to make sure this isn't carry over text from last year..

Tim picked up the phone and didn't know who it was, he accidentally called me "sir", now that is a sign of him being flustered.

I picked up a Saab 98, glue, parachute and retainer for said kit. It looked way too cool to pass up! I look forward to abusing it!

20% and 30% off 29-54mm aeropacks for non-club/club members. I hope that made sense. :p

From email, yes. Website, not quite.

Email also has the Wednesday sale prices for some items, that aren't correct for today.

Not trying to squeeze better deals, just the right deal.

a set is one the way!

Now to build a bird to stuff them into!

BTW, if you're a CTI flier and planning on 75mm, they're all but giving away the old style hardware

CTI's new stuff takes the thrust ring off the case and puts it on the rear closure, as well as changing the thread pitch.

All CTI 75mm reloads are compatible with both styles of hardware.

-Kevin

For those looking for an Ultimate, I just got a call telling me to make ten more available on the website. They're up, now!

Note that these additional 10 will be available for delivery in mid-January - Tim has to get the parts in for the additional 10.

-Kevin

I grabbed a half a dozen motors, mostly little F's and G's that I can fly for cheap. But I did grab a 29mm 3-grain H and a 54mm 3-grain J for the free hardware. With all my black friday purchases I should be set for rockets for a few months at least.

Just picked out my stuff!

Wednesday Order:
Wildman Sport V2
G53

Saturday Order:
H128
H97
H180
I200
I245
J270
RRC3
2 Pint RocketPoxy Kit

It wasn't even all that much together! I am pretty happy with the savings, too!

Picked up a Punisher 3 and the various bits and pieces for that and my Darkstar Jr. I bought on Black Wednesday! As an aside my wallet has curled up and died... and I still haven't told it about the missile works sale, poor thing.

Also got a Pro 38 6XL casing an XL spacer and two regular spacers to go with my 4 grain case. Now I can fly 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 6XL reloads!

Oh dear. Now I own a 3 inch fiberglass rocket that eats in 54mm increments. I wonder how I am going to explain this one to the family.

Just got a call asking me to clarify to folks the AeroPack discounts:

RA29P, RA38P, RA59P - 20% off, 30% off for Wildman Club Members

All other AeroPack products 5% off, 10% off for Wildman Club Members

No kit purchase required

There ya go; during processing, Tim & Jackie will make sure you are charged correctly.

If you've already ordered and want to add AeroPack products, go do so and tell them in the comments to combine shipping.

-Kevin

I hope the girlfriend is still the better kisser....:wink: :dark:

Adrian

Wow... I did not even see that. :p
Oh dear. Now I own a 3 inch fiberglass rocket that eats in 54mm increments. I wonder how I am going to explain this one to the family.
Funny, so do I. I bought it as an EX motor workhorse... mostly for LDRS next year.

Just got a call asking me to clarify to folks the AeroPack discounts:

There ya go; during processing, Tim & Jackie will make sure you are charged correctly.

If you've already ordered and want to add AeroPack products, go do so and tell them in the comments to combine shipping.

-Kevin

Cool thanks for the clarification. Already ordered with the Aeropacks. Figured the cards will fall where they may. Great Sale! I was talked into buying a lot of what I didn't plan to buy.

BTW, if you're a CTI flier and planning on 75mm, they're all but giving away the old style hardware

CTI's new stuff takes the thrust ring off the case and puts it on the rear closure, as well as changing the thread pitch.

All CTI 75mm reloads are compatible with both styles of hardware.

-Kevin

Done! That was the ticket for me to get into 75 mm and my 1st L motor reload all for under $300. No deals to be found on AT 5120 and 3840 75mm cases, so it will be CTI for a while in 75 mm. Hard for an L2 flier like me to justify the gen 2 starter set even though it is the latest and greatest at a very sweet price.

Limited time!! Order an ultimate and get an ultimate box of candy!!! ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1417267872.236798.jpg

This add is not approved by Wildman and is not true.

Beep beep boop boop

Bought a bunch of propellant, but no hardware I needed. No kits fit the bill either. :sad:

After I broke the eggs yolks and burned the bacon Wayne went back and bought a 3" Darkstar and got me a punisher ...plus some other stuff I wanted. :clap:

Sharon is now happy

After I broke the eggs yolks and burned the bacon Wayne went back and bought a 3" Darkstar and got me a punisher ...plus some other stuff I wanted. :clap:

Sharon is now happy

I was wondering when we'd hear from you!

We all know Wayne isn't to be trusted. :)

-Kevin (who needs to see what "specials" can be included for one ducky....er, I mean lucky....buyer...)

Bought a bunch of propellant, but no hardware I needed. No kits fit the bill either. :sad:

Wayne, That can't be right. Not even an Ultimate? Or did you get one of the 8" DarkStars on Wednesday... if your shoulder is feeling better, that is.

The one he was kissing. A 3" Dark Star.

Adrian (I wonder if his girlfriend knows he kisses rockets? Hmm, how much to keep quiet Matt?)

Oh, hah too many conversations going this morning and I forgot who was who.

I got the same. We can have a build thread drag race!

The one he was kissing. A 3" Dark Star.

Adrian (I wonder if his girlfriend knows he kisses rockets? Hmm, how much to keep quiet Matt?)

She already knows.
kissing rocket.jpg

Me testing an altimeter at a CAP meeting. I was showing people how a barometric altimeter worked. I had flashbulbs hooked up so they could see what happens. Needless to say... my GF comments on it and says "Oh... I see how it is... :p"

3x 98mm retainers, a 4G Pro98 case and an Aerotech 7680 case w/closures. Got off cheap this year :)

Back