Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relative of the Spider Monkey.

Or the Japanese Snow Monkey.

Macaques_DE-DE1385141514.jpg

Not sure which one is Troj and which one is Tim...

I think Griffin and Lumberjack are in there too :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wait...This thread is titled "Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it." CJ really is in the dark, isn't he?!

Sooooooo many new products....I think I need two bananas!

...and we now return you to our regularly scheduled program...

Well, the sale may not happen -- it seems my bird insists he needs attention. NOW. Imagine a demanding 2 year old.

I'm trying to setup products, he's trying to sit on my hand. It makes things....difficult.

-Kevin

Give him/her something shiny, fresh seeds... whatever. The sale must go on!
Our 'keet used to love sitting on my head to chew on my metal glasses frame.

Another 282 products added to the sale...

Oh, and in case you're wondering how strong an adherent CJ is of proper building techniques, I'll let the picture speak for itself....

cj.jpg

Question - if we order motors as part of the sale, can we request they be held and delivered at a future launch, say LDRS, to save on the Hazmat shipping charge?
Thanks

Question - if we order motors as part of the sale, can we request they be held and delivered at a future launch, say LDRS, to save on the Hazmat shipping charge?
Thanks

Yes. Just put what launch you want them delivered to in the comments. As long as it's a launch Wildman will be at you're good to go

Just got off the phone with the Wildman.....yet more products to be added to the sale, along with even more new products! :eyepop:

Tim? Yer nuts!

-Kevin

So there is a pretty good chance that the shopping list I have just made will be on the sale!

Well.... I happened to find some extra money... Will there be anything for us poor broke teens who fly like H-J motors?

Well.... I happened to find some extra money... Will there be anything for us poor broke teens who fly like H-J motors?

I've been chatting with your parents, and the site will reject all Add To Cart requests from your house during the sale hours. At the time they requested that, they mentioned something about a girl... ;)

All I can say is check during the sale. You might be happy.....you might not.

-Kevin

Back