Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope that the sat sale makes up for missing this wed sale. Some of what I wanted was on the wed sale and I had to work dangit!! At least according to the email! Never got a chance to see what was really on the sale!

I sure hope that the sat sale makes up for missing this wed sale. Some of what I wanted was on the wed sale and I had to work dangit!! At least according to the email! Never got a chance to see what was really on the sale!
There were a lot of fantastic deals, but I wouldn't worry - I'm sure there'll be plenty more Saturday!

There were a lot of fantastic deals, but I wouldn't worry - I'm sure there'll be plenty more Saturday!

So the Wednesday sale was only a tease? Will there be more items on sale Saturday than what we saw Wednesday?

So the Wednesday sale was only a tease? Will there be more items on sale Saturday than what we saw Wednesday?

Saturday is the big sale, but Wednesday is a special Wildman Club Member Appreciation Sale with exclusive offers and different pricing.

-Kevin

Yup, the BS sale is not to be missed. And that is not "bs".

My head has been buried in the sand I suppose - will the Saturday deals be posted on the website? I saw something mentioned about email notification... I'm anxious to spend some money on Saturday :)

Thanks Wildman and Wild Family !

Grabbed some quick loads, motors, and looked hard at the 2.6 " Patriot 54mm ..but I have a 4 inch one...

Nice to see 2 6" rockets at Wildman!

Kenny

That's what I said !!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy

My head has been buried in the sand I suppose - will the Saturday deals be posted on the website? I saw something mentioned about email notification... I'm anxious to spend some money on Saturday :)

Yes, the website will have all the details.

-Kevin

tick.....tick.....tick.........tick..........tick.................tick.........................tick.................................tick..............................tick...................................tick

Man the clock is moving slow!

How can you find out when your wildman club membership expires? I looked on website and dont see anyplace to login. Maybe cause im on a stupid iphone and looks different??

How can you find out when your wildman club membership expires? I looked on website and dont see anyplace to login. Maybe cause im on a stupid iphone and looks different??

The website doesn't know. You need to get in touch with Tim & Jackie, and ask them.

-Kevin

You know, I sure wish I had gotten a 3" Darkstar for $99 back when they were available (was that the sale of 2012?)

I was sorting through my kits to see what i need this year (nothing according to the wife), and i came across the 3 inch darkstar i bought in 2012. Guess i should go ahead and put it in this winters build pile

I was sorting through my kits to see what i need this year (nothing according to the wife), and i came across the 3 inch darkstar i bought in 2012. Guess i should go ahead and put it in this winters build pile
I'm in exactly the same boat. Moving the 3" Black Star into the build pile...

I'm in exactly the same boat. Moving the 3" Black Star into the build pile...

ha- i just ran across all the parts for my 3" darkstar last week while unpacking/organizing as my new shop space is getting finished. once again, i hope this year is the year i get to build it.

It's done, it's ready, all the products are set.

38.5 hours to go....

-Kevin

Troj, so how many items are on sale, or would the better question be how many are not.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Troj, so how many items are on sale, or would the better question be how many are not.

Somewhere between 30% and 60% of the products Wildman offers.

Now, that said, it's always a bit skewed as every year there are new products which have never been offered before the big sale, as well as products that are only offered during the sale.

As a fr'instance, take the special motor bundle offered with the 2.6" Patriot on Wednesday. That's a special item that was offered only for that day's sale.

-Kevin

Just trying to see if this will work... Will the 4 inch kits be on sale this year for a really really good price? :)

Just trying to see if this will work... Will the 4 inch kits be on sale this year for a really really good price? :)

I'd guess at least one of them will be. Seems relatively likely to me anyway.

Nate

I'm suffering on the horns of a dilemma. Do I grab a good deal now or do I wait till Saturday gambling that the same item will be on sale for an even better deal. The first deal expires Friday...

I'm suffering on the horns of a dilemma. Do I grab a good deal now or do I wait till Saturday gambling that the same item will be on sale for an even better deal. The first deal expires Friday...

Thus the title of this thread.

Yeah. That's why I like Tim's sale. I only wanted one kit from another vendor. It was one of the door busters. Added it to cart and by the time I went to check out all were sold.

I know that if I want a kit from Wildman I can get it at the discount shown no matter how many are ordered.

That's just my two cents.

Cj (no not that one)

Sent from my sub-etha device using Rocketry Forum

I've been sworn to secrecy but I'm allowed to spill the beans on Sunday :>

But I can tell you he pulled out all of the stops! Last time I talked to him Jackie was saying "no more"

The Wildman just called.....He's thinking of adding another new item to the sale.... :facepalm:

CJ? It seems as if Jackie is losing her touch!

Back