Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim the Wildman was spotted earlier today marching around the shop with a "new weapon". Apparently trying to figure out where & how to deploy it.

Judging by the grin on his face, he must be happy with his newest addition to the line!:grin::grin:

Inquiring minds want to know what the paparazzi's camera caught......... could it be a "snowmobile sport"?

DSCN3610.jpg

I would suggest a rail launcher deployed from either side of the motorhome :).
Rex

Just joined the Wildman club (well... Ok, actually my dad did, since he buys the stuff for me with his credit card). :)

Looking forward to tonight! What time are things available, and also, will we get an email before to let us know what's available?

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Just joined the Wildman club (well... Ok, actually my dad did, since he buys the stuff for me with his credit card). :)

Looking forward to tonight! What time are things available, and also, will we get an email before to let us know what's available?

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Based on past experience, there'll probably be an email sent out at 6:39 pm (or just before) central time, and that will detail what will be on sale. My guess is special, non standard or new items. Then, there'll probably be said new content (or other sale stuff) on the website for our buying pleasure :)

Nate

Tim the Wildman was spotted earlier today marching around the shop with a "new weapon". Apparently trying to figure out where & how to deploy it.

Judging by the grin on his face, he must be happy with his newest addition to the line!:grin::grin:

Inquiring minds want to know what the paparazzi's camera caught......... could it be a "snowmobile sport"?

View attachment 247603

Tim's left hand has been blurred out. Is he giving Crazy Jim the "You're Number 1!" sign? :p

How long will todays event last? Only today? Until what is included in the event is sold out? Will there be a list in the email of whats included? If I want something on the list will I still be able to get the WM Club todays price tomorrow? Can I include it in the sat sale and combine it with that shipment?

I will have to be at work and no web access so I may have to wait until sat.

it looks like someone attached a fin to tim's shoulder. Is Tim a new rocket? if so, where does the motor go?

View attachment 247603

OMG... a Blackhawk 75!

View attachment 247603

Hmmm, Interesting shadow behind Tim! Bomark?

Nah...... that MAY be a fin from the new "shark" rocket....he was messing with CA and glued his finger to the G-10 plate...then stuck it to his shirt.

I had to blurr out the CA bottle stuck to his other hand & pants.

He is always making fun of me glueing stuff to myself.............now he's gone and glued himself to himself......LOL

Yikes! Forgot to renew my membership. Just did. Hopefully can still get in on the Wed sale.

Though really can't wait for Saturday - hoping to stock up on lots of newtons!

Less than two hours before the sale, and Tim calls me with another new product?!

Someone, who shall remain nameless, will pay for instigating this!

-Kevin

Sorry. I like having as much flame as possible coming out of my rockets ;) especially when that flame is from a motor that shouldn't work but does, and will also be on special!

But now I've said too much :D

Are the 4 inch wildman kits going to be on sale? *Prays that they will be*

seek peek

We will start with the Wednesday sale for club members only.
In order to participate in this you need to be a current Wildman Club Member.
This sale is Wednesday 11/26/14 stating at 6:39 pm central time ending at 10:00 pm central time.
The sale is through the website only tonight we will not be answering the phones.

Back