Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am check on this thread and listening to you all.
We have several things in the works hopefully to be ready for the BSS.

Are you checking it twice...keeping track of whose posts are naught and/or nice?

BTW - I'm looking to move up to 75mm hardware and motors this year. Some encouragement would be helpful :w:

-brant

Are you checking it twice...keeping track of whose posts are naught and/or nice?

BTW - I'm looking to move up to 75mm hardware and motors this year. Some encouragement would be helpful :w:

-brant

+1 on this. I wasn't ready for the 4G / 6XLG 75mm combo last year. This year, it is not inconceivable; it is highly likely.

I also agree with the 4" rocket hunters. My fleet jumps from the 3" Darkstar and 2nd stage to a 6" Ultimate Wildman. Something in the middle would be fantastic. Expect a re-updating of my club membership in the next week or so. :wink:

Doug

I wasn't around last year. Do you need to be a club member to get the BS prices? Will the deals be posted here too?

I wasn't around last year. Do you need to be a club member to get the BS prices? Will the deals be posted here too?

You don't NEED to be a member - BUT...members do get some extra special pricing, offers, and exclusives on top of the "normal" BS sale deals/prices.

Wildman doesn't generally officially post the deals here on the forum, but someone else usually does the instant they hit. And of course, once things are going, everyone's talking about what the deals are.

If you do a search on the forum for the thread discussing last year's sale (which is a VERY huge thread), you can get a pretty good indication of how things happen, as well as the types of deals that will be on offer.

s6

One thing that seemed to be a one time deal was the Wildman Mid West Power Drag Racer from 2010.
Thin wall 2.6 airframe with 54mm mount and a sheet of G10 to design your own fins, this thing rocks on K impluse.
Bought mine from my son and have not seen any other like it anywhere.
I like it so much I would buy another one for me and one for a replacment for my son, cause I'm keeping the one
I got, this is my favorite flyer.

I'd love to see something with a 75mm mount. I don't build many kits, but I'm thinking for my L3 I might build a kit… for the right price ;) Especially if it's something not 3FNC. I've seen several mention a BOMARC - that would be sweet, though I imagine pricey.

Aerotech 75mm reloads and recovery items to go with the kit and I'll be set to blow my budget and then some!
Throw in some cheap 24,29,38mm CTI loads and what more can you ask for!

Im with JimmyF, I would love to see some 2.5" thinwall kits from Wildman.

6 inch DD kit with a 98mm pipe. A Shape Shifter would be wicked.
Always nice to see 29,38 and 54 mm reloads.
How about something for the youngsters as well. I love to have kits on hand to give away at Boy Scout meetings or at launches when a kid stands there and stares at my rockets. That's a great way to pay this hobby forward. Maybe some of that fancy thin wall FG with a 24mm MMT....

You know, I sure wish I had gotten a 3" Darkstar for $99 back when they were available (was that the sale of 2012?) Any chance of that happening again?

I'm also looking to move up to 54mm motors. A good price on a CTI starter set might make it more likely to happen!:wink:

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this years sale!!:grin:

Hint for today Our Aerotech prices will be the best of the year by anybody.

Dang, I'm gonna have to clear more budget with the Missus.
OR I could bury the purchase in my offshore account and she will never know.......
OK back to reality, Honey!!! I need more money for Tim!

"Some things old
& some things new"

Keep those suggestions coming,
the elves are already in the shop,

"Making toys for you!"

"Some things old
& some things new"

Keep those suggestions coming,
the elves are already in the shop,

"Making toys for you!"

I'm looking at a 38 md as one of my next projects, so how about an awesome deal on a Blackhawk 38? Pretty please? To go with my 24? :)

Back