Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the Wildman group send out an email or invoice letting us know what we really spent on saturday before they actually charge our method of payment? I got the first order placed email invoice but emailed Wildman and added a kit bundle item after checkout. And the website is calculating shipping with the haz mat and I am having the motors delivered at Airfest next year.

Just wondering so I know if I will be eating pb&j's rest of the week until payday. Put a hurting on the funds, but it will be worth it.

I figured out most of the hints; except this one...

It makes me go hmmmmmm.

Cheers,
Michael

Well, what is a P-8000 impulse-wise?

Or possibly a hint for the 6gxl 75mm CTI cases on deep discount.

Last edited:
We here at Wildman's want to give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this the biggest Black Saturday Sale to date.
Our customers thank you for participating. Hopefully we offered what you wanted at a good price and from the results it looks like we did for the most part.:clap::clap::clap:
Another big thank you
goes out to the people behind the curtain Kevin for all the website work , Jason and Steve they showed before 6 to help out here and make our lives a lot easier .:clap:
Cj for the crazy ideas and helping around the shop ,with build threads and instructions .
Dr. Reese all of the ideas for new kits and cad work way above my head.:clap:
All of our manufactures that help out to make this the event it is.
We will be doing paper work for the next couple of days just trig to get them organized before we start shipping .

Thank You
Again

Will the Wildman group send out an email or invoice letting us know what we really spent on saturday before they actually charge our method of payment? I got the first order placed email invoice but emailed Wildman and added a kit bundle item after checkout. And the website is calculating shipping with the haz mat and I am having the motors delivered at Airfest next year.

Just wondering so I know if I will be eating pb&j's rest of the week until payday. Put a hurting on the funds, but it will be worth it.
Sorry we normally don't here is just such a mountain of paperwork to do here if you really need it please e-mail and we will try to get it to you .

I had what I call a "vocabulary building experience" -- one of those moments when you practice all those short words.

-Kevin

Are you sure you didn't actually "practice" one certain word over and over and over?

s6

Are you sure you didn't actually "practice" one certain word over and over and over?

Oh, no. I'm a practiced IT troll -- I know and can direct a whole litany of them at the computer. My wife and kids all know that when that starts, it's best to just leave the room.

-Kevin

We here at Wildman's want to give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this the biggest Black Saturday Sale to date.
Our customers thank you for participating. Hopefully we offered what you wanted at a good price and from the results it looks like we did for the most part.:clap::clap::clap:
Another big thank you
goes out to the people behind the curtain Kevin for all the website work , Jason and Steve they showed before 6 to help out here and make our lives a lot easier .:clap:
Cj for the crazy ideas and helping around the shop ,with build threads and instructions .
We will be doing paper work for the next couple of days just trig to get them organized before we start shipping .

Thank You
Again

Thanks to all of these people, and a big thanks to the Wildman himself!

I had what I call a "vocabulary building experience" -- one of those moments when you practice all those short words.

-Kevin

lol...lol...lol...

I've been helping Kevin with his vocabulary for a couple of weeks already..............
He's really getting good at those short words....... lol...lol...

Teddy

And a giant thank you to all of you as well....
Everyone behind the scenes......
This was no easy task... for sure...

Teddy

Around 56000N-s

If you want the motor file for it download my motor files from
Www.rocketryfiles.com. I made the files for it before it was approved for use at research launches- when Tim built the Mega Darkstar, and I did the vast bulk of his class 3 paperwork and sims.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Since we're BS-ing..

In no particular order:-

Would love a deal on a PML Pterodactyl w/- 98mm MMT.
Didn't have the funds at the time for the 6" V-2 intro price. Would seriously consider it if it came again.
As mentioned above, would love a SAAB in any scale, but 54-98mm MMT would be good.
A 2" Eagle Claw DD would be fun.
I need an AT 38/1320 case w/- tapped fwd closure and a Blackhawk38 to put them in.

But the number one thing I -really- need is a painting fairy to finish some projects for me.. :facepalm: :flyingpig:

I was out of town and missed the sale, but Holy heck! I was 3/6 on my wish list, and two of them didn't exist prior to the sale! I'm still hoping for painting fairies to be in the catalogue next year. :cheers:

I was out of town and missed the sale

Bummer. Almost me, too, but a big THANK YOU shout out to Kevin for all the website magic stuff... I landed in London at 0500 (Chicago time), got to hotel at 0700, got my email, send it my order, and received confirmation shortly afterwards without a hitch. No crashes, no delays, just an easy and effortless transaction. Now, we'll see what Jason does with my credit card info...

:surprised:

Jason and Steve they showed before 6 to have cinnamon rolls & help out here and make our lives a lot easier & then get rewarded with Jackie's Barbeque.:clap:

Thank You
Again

Fixed it again :wink:

WILDMANRS said:
Jason and Steve they showed before 6 to have cinnamon rolls & help out here and make our lives a lot easier & then get rewarded with Jackie's Barbeque.

Wait.

There was cinnamon rolls and BBQ?!

All I got was a wakeup call from Jason!

-Kevin

Sorry we normally don't here is just such a mountain of paperwork to do here if you really need it please e-mail and we will try to get it to you .

Just checked bank online and it's there.:grin:

Yep pb&j's it is.

Can't wait to see the eagle claw jr kit. Really wanted the mini, but the sale had the jr for nearly same price. With the motor/case bundle will be a welcome addition to my fleet.

Thanks again Wildman group!:cheers:

See ya,
Rod

on the bright side that probably means your order is ready to ship :).
Rex

on the bright side that probably means your order is ready to ship :).

Not necessarily - the sales during Thanksgiving are the one time Tim & Jackie run your card immediately. It's even stated clearly on the site that your card will be charged within 72 hours of the sale end.

That said...Saturday about 12:30, Tim asked me to run a report from the website of all the kits sold, so he could head out and begin getting them assembled, packaged and ready to ship.

-Kevin

Another big thank you

Thank You
Again

Thank you!

You should post how many ns of propellant we purchased. That way we can calculate what percentage of a shuttle SRB it was, and similarly nerdy statistics!

Been trying to call Wildman due to a screw up in my order (my fault, I somehow clicked 2 * M motors instead of the 1 i need for L3cert). I am getting "all lines busy". Is this local to me or a problem at his end?
Sending emails.

Back