Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think you have problems?
My order was sent to Australia........

Now I have to fly down there to get it.

Are you serious Jim ???????
You're going to the launch in Australia ????????
That's not fair man......
I'm really jealous..........
That's severely cool...............

Teddy

Got an email with my tracking info so my order is on it's way. Mine was one of the ones waiting for AT to get the stuff to Wildman so others may start to see shipping info soon too.

Just want to say even though it is hard having to wait months for my order to ship, I knew the details of placing the order and am glad Tim does the sale each year. I don't feel anyone can complain about how long it may take to ship when Tim has no control over how long his suppliers take to get the products to him. Just want to say thanks again to Wildman for the great sale each year. Bottom line is that if I don't want or can't afford to wait up to a few months for my order, then I should not place it.

...Fudd

(Disclaimer: This post is a light hearted jest, NOT a complaint.)

I wonder if I could place my BSS order for 2016 now? That way I might get my motors sometime around Thanksgiving/Xmas.

s6

Yeah, I'm in no hurry for my SAAB, but the Australian dollar is going down the toilet. What was $200 a few months ago is now $250. The longer it takes, the more the shipping is going to hurt.

(Disclaimer: This post is a light hearted jest, NOT a complaint.)

I wonder if I could place my BSS order for 2016 now? That way I might get my motors sometime around Thanksgiving/Xmas.

s6
Sorry I haven't replied here in the last couple days.
unloading a truck with about 800lbs of reloads.
Then packaging about 1500lbs of reloads going out , with another 1000 left to do in the next couple days.
Actually we are not doing to bad. We are a week behind what I predicted 2 months ago.
The 4" cones are scheduled to go on the machine the 20th and there is only a hand full of motors from AT still owed.
JD you should have tracking I remember packing yours.
Stealth I don't remember what you had.

Yes, Thank You!

JD

Sorry I haven't replied here in the last couple days.
unloading a truck with about 800lbs of reloads.
Then packaging about 1500lbs of reloads going out , with another 1000 left to do in the next couple days.
Actually we are not doing to bad. We are a week behind what I predicted 2 months ago.
The 4" cones are scheduled to go on the machine the 20th and there is only a hand full of motors from AT still owed.
JD you should have tracking I remember packing yours.
Stealth I don't remember what you had.

I got my order! I'm very happy with it. I had no problem waiting.
My stuff arrived while I'm on vacation and I was able to run right down to WA to pick it up.
It couldn't have been better timing.

Thanks!!

My BSS propellant order has arrived.
Phew, that took a while!
In the end it's all good - I've got some motors to burn, and I got a great price on them.

Thanks Tim for another great sale - I LOVE the Punisher, got a smokin' deal on it, and on other bits as well (epoxy, reloads, etc.)
Bet you're glad it's almost all over though, huh?
Is it time to start working on BSS 2016 yet?

s6

Picked up the order last weekend. Everything looks great!

Thanks Wildmans!!!!!

-Eric-

Tim, now you can gear up for the Good Friday Sale. Sorry, did I just suggest that aloud?

Well - I know I still have a long wait for my order.....

To save shipping/hazmat I specifically requested to pick up my order at LDRS

I think this is great customer service - it will definitely add to his workload to keep track of my order (and possibly others) to bring it with him, all to allow me to save a few bucks.

Thanks Tim & Jackie

Received my 2014 BSS order this past Thursday. No kits included, see the note from Tim/Jackie. Also missing 2 motors and a P29 spacer, will be sending a note directly to WM. Second year in a row that I have had missing motors. Just sayin'.

Note - Copy.jpg

Got an email from Tim. He is shipping the missing items out. +1 on customer service.

... will be sending a note directly to WM. Second year in a row that I have had missing motors.

We support local launch attending vendors. WILDMAN WEST Is now in attendance at our launches. We are now Wildman Club members.

Decided I'd try my first CTI motor at the next launch. Should be fun!

Nate

You'll love it! What motor?

Whoops...:blush:

I meant to post this in the "What Did You Do rocketwise" thread.... Oh well, I got the hardware from Wildman so this works too I guess
Anyway, It's an E31WT. I think I'll put it in my Blackhawk 24- see how it compares with an E28T

Nate

Whoops...:blush:

I meant to post this in the "What Did You Do rocketwise" thread.... Oh well, I got the hardware from Wildman so this works too I guess
Anyway, It's an E31WT. I think I'll put it in my Blackhawk 24- see how it compares with an E28T

Nate

Very cool! I've flown the E75 (same case). Those 24 1-grain loads are great!! I've been wanting to try the E31 in my Shape Shifter Mini for a nice low and slow flight.

Very cool! I've flown the E75 (same case). Those 24 1-grain loads are great!! I've been wanting to try the E31 in my Shape Shifter Mini for a nice low and slow flight.

Yeah, the E75 is probably half the reason I bought the case lol. An E with the thrust of a G! Once our vendor gets a couple I'm gonna have to try it.

Nate

With a few saying their packages with the 4" nose cones were on the way or arrived, I started to get excited...

This evening when I got home I found it, in the bathtub. (It had 3" of snow on it when my daughter drug it in.)

My fiberglass fix from Tim and Jackie had arrived!
The Interceptor AAD-98, 2.6 V2 (not in pic), miscellaneous retainers and epoxy.

IMG_0303.jpg

I can hear it now... Dear, its 1am and you have to work in the morning... Shut the shop down and come upstairs...
Oh bother...

Back