Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about some cool U.S. rockets ? Honest John , Patriot , there are lots of options . Maybe limited runs of different ones where people try to get a full set ? Just a thought , Jim

How about some cool U.S. rockets ? Honest John , Patriot , there are lots of options . Maybe limited runs of different ones where people try to get a full set ? Just a thought , Jim

I'd agree....a 4" BOMARC in FG cannot be difficult to offer...and for sure THE rocketry musthave of the year....

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

And.... so it begins
This is a test for Black Saturday .
An E-mail will be sent out Wednesday Nov 26 at 6:30 pm that Wildman Club Members don’t want to miss.

Oh dang! Not another Bomarc! That would make 4. The hangar is getting crowded....(hmmm- a glass version just screams 'cluster' to me..here's to hoping!)

The elves have been in the shop the past week and I think you all will be pleased with our offerings this year.
You want to make sure you are a current Wildman Club member.
Thank You
The Chief elf
Jackie

Ok, now for some fun......:grin::grin::grin::grin::y::y::wink::wink:

Guess what NEW Black Saturday rocket this is...............& win it for free.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, be the first to guess correctly & you won one non gratis!!!!

All you have to do is figure out what is !

Only one guess/post per person , so think hard before ya post.

No it's not a trick question, yes it really is the body tube from one of the coolest rockets out there.

Here ya go.... Remember to make sure your Wildman Club Membership is up to date, you don't want to miss this years announcement!

No it's NOT a flute....................

DSCN3573.jpg

DSCN3575.jpg

Last edited:
How about a Nike Hercules? This might be part of the sustainer.....:) Phil L.

its the upper side of a BOMARC booster tube :))

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

Back