Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
[we have a winner]

Guess new WildMan Black Saturday Sale Rocket..... Be the first to figure out what it is and you WIN it Free.
See Pg. 5 Post #128.......

Some newcomers may not be aware of it.....just ask anyone who's been flying a couple of years.
Simply the best time to buy at the best prices of the year.....period. Save some money for it..... or be mad at yourself the rest of the year.
Wildman's Black Saturday [NOT Friday] sale.

Impromptu questionare:

What was/were your favorite deal/purchase from past sales?

What would you like to see again?

What would you like on this years BS sale if you could choose? :wink: The elves are listening.

I can tell you this....there are some major surprises & new products!

Hint #1.
How about perfect tubes & couplers that fit better than anything made in the past, by anyone.
Perfect fitting nose cones.

Just for starters.

Last edited:
The all time screaming Black Saturday deal had to be from about 4 years ago--4" diameter, dual deploy Dark Star for $99. :drool:

Hmm favorite deal? In my first one, there were 4" DD Dark Stars and Vindicators for $100 each. Pretty tough to top that deal.

How about V2 sport!

+1!
How about a deal on the 38mm dual deploy upgrade with the coupler, tube(maybe something a bit longer than the current 9"?), and all necessary bulkplates? Or a sale on 38mm hardware? 29mm reloads are always great on sale... last year I loved the pick a mini deal. That was great. I could go for a special on juniors like last year. That was a great idea, although I couldn't cash in.
So long as there's something for everyone, all different sizes, powers, etc. We'll be happy here :)

Nate

Last edited:
OK, I'll bite.

Favorite deal from the past? - no question about it: the 3" DarkStar! Awesome rocket at a simply killer price. One of the best rocketry purchases I've ever made.

What would I like to see? - honestly, your offerings/kits/bits themselves are simply superb and getting better all the time (the expanded lightweight offerings, the higher quality parts you say are coming, the surprises and such, etc.). So for me, it's not so much what new thing could you offer - it's about price. Killer pricing (including shipping fees) on all the great stuff you already offer are what has me excited. I'd love to see "impossible to refuse" deals on tracking stuff, building supplies (like epoxies and such), motor retainers, kevlar cordage, and the like.

There is one thing that would be really cool. I know that this might be something of a sore-spot though. Since Eric/Baddazz is now retired, it's a real shame that the Space Cowboy is no longer available. I have no idea what your relationship is these days, but if there's any way that this rocket could live again, and be back in the Wildman stable, that would be awesome. And if you sell them at a "Black Saturday Deal" price, I'm sure I will find myself doing the early-morning-fingers-hovering-over-the-computer-keyboard-thing on that morning.

Either way, I'm sure it will be "the event of the season" once again, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

thanks Tim,
s6

PRO-pellant!

Motors - motors - motors - motors - motors:wave:

And some new kits. Maybe a Saab, maybe a Honest John, maybe a Sprint ABM, maybe.................. just something different than 3FNC.

My answer to both questions is the same:

30% all Aerotech!

PRO-pellant!

And some new kits. Maybe a Sprint ABM, maybe.................. just something different than 3FNC.

1. +2 on Propellant.
2. +2 on the Sprint ABM!
3. Maybe a BIG Bomarc.....pleaseeee......:D

Seriously though, $99 3" and, 4" Kits just ROCK!

Perfect Tubing? Tim found a source for *Unobtanium*? Woooooooo...!:surprised:

PRO-pellant!

And some new kits. Maybe a Saab, maybe a Honest John, maybe a Sprint ABM, maybe.................. just something different than 3FNC.

1. +2 on Propellant.
2. +2 on the Sprint ABM!
3. Maybe a BIG Bomarc.....pleaseeee......:D

+ 3 more on the propellant, something we ALL need. And if we reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyy want something other than 3FNC, how about a nice (natural green) fiberglass Jayhawk just in time for Christmas?

Seriously, If you had the choice natural/ green or black?

Natural tubes or kits?
For those wondering, all it means is plain, raw, un-tinted fiberglass, which has a greenish cast to it.Lots of propellant eh? This ones very doable.

Lots of propellant eh? Well now...that's doable.

Must've put in a big indoor pool to wash stuff before shipping! :wink: Kurt

Ya know that just didn't sound right, reads different than I meant.
Removed to be polite.

Lets change that to more user friendly & will put a smile on your face, when you see the new material. :smile:

My rocket stable is getting thick with great Wildman kits.. started off with the Vindicator DD and last was the Blackhawk 54. And his prophet CJ showed me how to built the Vindicator,and what I learned in building and flying it has been utilized in my other HPR and even MPR projects.

I was able to procure a UDS black after one of the sales ended in the forum yard sale. Sometimes its hard to figure out what is best in a few hours..especially on left coast time after setting the alarm for 4am on Black Saturday.

I think I have bought almost all the great must have kits..did not get a 5 inch Shapeshifter... but fly my 5 inch Jart at almost every venue Ive visited. What I missed (being distracted by killer kits) was a 75 or 98 mm hw for my UDS ..and a killer motor to go with ..the M2250 grabbed doesnt do the UDS justice.. never got the 54 6xl case either .. :facepalm:

Also looking for inexpensive GPS .. seem to keep things close to a mile high without it.

Kenny

Ya know that just didn't sound right, reads different than I meant.
Removed to be polite.

Lets change that to more user friendly & will put a smile on your face, when you see the new material. :smile:

Seriously, no offense meant. With such a large number of tubes/supplies, would need some sort of large tub to clean 'em up. Kurt :grin:

I would like to see fiberglass copies of Wildman's carbon fiber rockets... for us budgeted guys that would love to own carbon, but settle for glass.

Sales on trackers, altimeters, chutes, etc... Kits are awesome already, but it's all the stuff that goes inside the tube that doubles the cost of everything I build

Back