Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I missed it, but when does the sale begin? 6 AM Central?

4AM Pacific is a good time for a mouse to be active.

I sure do wish the glue would dry on this __mm SAAB prototype with a __mm motor mount so I can take a picture of it!

IMG_3854.JPG

:D

(now patiently awaiting the :no: phone call)

I sure do wish the glue would dry on this __mm SAAB prototype with a __mm motor mount so I can take a picture of it!

Ya know, that would look awesome with some fillets in oh, say....green? yellow? Orange?

Hmmmm....

How many items will be in limited supply?????

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

What time will the sale be starting this year? Sorry if this was posted about already, couldn't find the details.

Tim will kill me for this one, but he's got a perfect deal coming for you scratch builders -- he's clearing out some standard fiberglass tube inventory, to make room for the new stuff. There's a really special deal coming, but quantities are limited!

-Kevin (who's about to get a phone call, I'm sure.... :gavel:)

Tim will kill me for this one, but he's got a perfect deal coming for you scratch builders -- he's clearing out some standard fiberglass tube inventory, to make room for the new stuff. There's a really special deal coming, but quantities are limited!

Related to that, are the intimidator(or other )mini kits ordered on Wednesday shipping with thin wall tubing?
Just wondering if I want to try for those tubes :grin:

Nate

That is exactly what I predicted would happen on a recent post to the SEVRA621 FaceBook page about an hour ago. I am ready.

Related to that, are the intimidator(or other )mini kits ordered on Wednesday shipping with thin wall tubing?
Just wondering if I want to try for those tubes :grin:

The Wildman answered, so now you know you've got accurate info!

-Kevin

Ugh. I just jumped on rocketry warehouse dyok3 this morning...

We're heading out to Tim's now. Just gonna camp out front til the sale starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Back