Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices....Quantities....Typos....Percentages...Dimensions...

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmm.....

-Kevin (who got yet another surprise from the Wildman today)

...sigh... I guess I will sign up for Wildman Club...

I need reloads and college isn't THAT expensive :facepalm:

Hint for the day
You want to be by your computer Wednesday evening at 6:39 pm
And already be a club member

OK I'll bite, just joined the club. Wow you guys in the US really take this Black Friday sale stuff seriously. Up until I reignited my passion for rocketry last June 2013, I had never head of Black Friday sales. I loath pushy crowds and generally avoid sales, malls, etc. that is why I like to shop on December 24th about 30 min before close, less crowds just a bunch of panicked guys. :shock:

So, I just got home and checked my email.

Not one. Not two. Not three. Not four. Not five......but six. Yes, SIX. Six emails from Tim & Jackie....all with additional items and details for the sale.

I've lost track of the number of entirely new products included in this sale.

....and I think I need to get a certain friend west of here to put the Wildman on a quota system!

-Kevin

...and done! Let's hope that there are some even better deals for club members!

Renewed club membership, eagerly awaiting tomorrow and Saturday!

how does the wildman club work? I paid for it, but how does it get applied to my next order?

how does the wildman club work? I paid for it, but how does it get applied to my next order?

Tim and Jackie have you flagged as being a member. When they enter your order into their point of sale system, it automatically applies the discount and you are charged accordingly.

The website doesn't know that you are a member, and it won't show the discount. However, it does not charge your card -- that is done manually by Tim & Jackie when they process your order.

-Kevin

Kevin (or Tim)-
Concerning club membership: how late can someone sign up, and still be end up being "in the club" tomorrow at 6:39pm? Or earlier if club members are going to be the only ones getting the email?

I seem to remember that last year, it was NOT possible to sign up for club membership at the time of the big Wednesday club special - ie: you had to be a member beforehand to qualify. I know that on regular orders during the year, it's possible to sign up for membership at the time of placing a particular order, but this did NOT apply for the Wednesday-before-Black-Saturday special. Or do I have this wrong?

thanks, s6

Kevin (or Tim)-
Concerning club membership: how late can someone sign up, and still be end up being "in the club" tomorrow at 6:39pm? Or earlier if club members are going to be the only ones getting the email?

I seem to remember that last year, it was NOT possible to sign up for club membership at the time of the big Wednesday club special - ie: you had to be a member beforehand to qualify. I know that on regular orders during the year, it's possible to sign up for membership at the time of placing a particular order, but this did NOT apply for the Wednesday-before-Black-Saturday special. Or do I have this wrong?

You have it correct.

You have to be a member by 5PM Central time tomorrow to get the special Wednesday pricing. The Wednesday pricing is a special deal to say "Thank You" for being a Wildman club member.

-Kevin

So, here it is about 4 hours after my first post-work post on this topic....and Wednesday is finally set up.

Over 100 products, and some deals that are just beyond belief.

-Kevin (who doesn't even want to think about the amount of work left to prep for Saturday....)

x2, too bad I have a lot more to spend from the WDK PayPal account than the WWLAH credit card account.

WDK - wife doesn't know
WWLAH - wife watches like a hawk

hahahahahahahahahah

Now dats a good one.......................

hahahahahahah

Teddy

x2, too bad I have a lot more to spend from the WDK PayPal account than the WWLAH credit card account.

WDK - wife doesn't know
WWLAH - wife watches like a hawk

Me too..have had to get creative as WM doesnt do Paypal..which is attached to my BillMeLater/Paypal Credit. Puchases over $99 are usually 6 monthes same as cash and WDK. :)

Kenny

I know. Paypal would be so nice if he took it. :(

People! People! How is it possible so many of you are not aware that if you have a PayPal account you can get a PayPal Debit card just by clicking a few buttons on their site? This will let you spend your PayPal funds anywhere that takes Debit or Credit cards, online or in person, you can even use it to withdraw cash from your PayPal account at an ATM. It's got a MasterCard logo on it and I have never run across a company or business that does not accept it. It will take about a week for them to send you your card, so it is too late to get one for Black Friday, but if you are using PayPal without getting one of these cards you're missing out on a great way to use those dollars you have hidden from the wife.

I'm weak. I broke down and joined the club this morning. Hoping for good sales.

I feel like I just joined a cult.

I just sent Tim some pictures of the really big rocket that he's doing for the sale. Sorry Troj but more work :y:
Dang thing is so big I had to do it at my firehouse - only got 12 foot ceilings at home, just too small

those guys always like my projects!

I just signed up.
Can I still get in on todays deals?
Are they only available through sent URL's in emails? If so, can I still get those emails?

I just sent troj pics of a couple finished BSS specials for the announcements..... but unlike him.... they were NOT wearing monkey suits or begging for bananas!

Beware! he may try to slip his suit in one of the sales...... he has so many of them.

Back