Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Wildman package is has been delivered to the local UPS facility. Delivery expected by the end of the day per the tracking order process.

Hope my Rocketpoxy is in the package.

Just got my shipping notification also, 64.5 lbs of goodies that are scheduled to be delivered on Christmas eve. We didn't do a tree this year so it will go into either the build pile or the propellant pile. I'm not sure which pile is bigger now....:confused2:

Tim called me earlier today to check on our order, Sharon got an Aeropac tailcone for her Punisher, and he made sure our MMT was long enough and added the spacer ring to make it all fit properly. Considering how busy he must be, that's customer service above and beyond exceptional in my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't make 65lb orders, but I also receive service like that. Wildman and Australian Rocketry are my two main vendors due to the excellent service and extensive range of products. I always feel like I'm dealing with friends.

Only 344 more days until Black Saturday 2015! :D

Whats for sale Tim?

What did you say Tim?

Banned for life!, Oh no not AGAIN! :(

UPS sent me an e-mail, my Wildman package is scheduled to arrive today! woohoo! Now to get home and play with the pieces and put things back in the box so it can be wrapped.

Come on Glenmarc, ship that Rocketpoxy.

I blatantly lied to Tim on the phone the other day. I told him I would be fine if my order didn't arrive until January. Yesterday I realized that I'm off for the next two weeks and I could really use a project to work on. :facepalm:

Come on Glenmarc, ship that Rocketpoxy.

I blatantly lied to Tim on the phone the other day. I told him I would be fine if my order didn't arrive until January. Yesterday I realized that I'm off for the next two weeks and I could really use a project to work on. :facepalm:

You have no other rocket to work on? I think you're lying to us now...

My kids have two Estes Photon Probe's that they won as raffle prizes. They also have a couple Estes 1/2A rockets that are half built. I also started a Odd'l Rockets Pigasus for my daughter that is complete and just needs to be painted, but it's cold and raining here.

I got a PM from Tim that they are waiting on the NC for the Patriot that I originally ordered. I called Jackie(?) and reminded her that I swapped it for the Saab Sport. She said she had everything then and it would ship ASAP. So, I might still get them by Christmas. :hohoho:

You have no other rocket to work on? I think you're lying to us now...

So, who else hasn't received a shipping notification yet? I wouldn't be surprised, but it seems like many people with orders similar to mine have already gotten their packages. Mine had some 29/38 AT stuff, Rocketpoxy, A V2 Sport, and an RRC3. I hope I get it before my winter break is over!

Still eagerly awaiting mine, here.
Not sure which shipment options get a shipping notice, but I'm not aware of any for us, but then again, I don't usually get them from Wildman.
Wondering if it's the Rocketpoxy or something else holding it back. Regardless, now I know that in the future it's always best to drop a note if delivery by Christmas is (greatly) preferable

Nate

Anything 4" or 2.6" will ship in January, as was specified on the website at the time of the sale.

I know from talking to Jackie that RocketPoxy has been delayed due to manufacturing delays. It's on its way, but it's taking longer than the manufacturer had anticipated.

I just received my order today -- I only purchased the CTI 75mm hardware set. Couldn't pass up on 75/6XL and 75/3 complete motors for less than the 75/6 motor lists for!

-Kevin

Still haven't heard a word on mine. I sent Wildman a PM a while back asking about its status but never got a reply. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in anyway dissing Wildman, but I'm starting to feel a little frustrated with how long it's taking. :(

Still haven't heard a word on mine. I sent Wildman a PM a while back asking about its status but never got a reply. Don't get me wrong, I'm not in anyway dissing Wildman, but I'm starting to feel a little frustrated with how long it's taking. :(

Don't forget, this was a prepay preorder sale.

I haven't got a ship notice yet. I didn't order any kits or Rocketpoxy, so that's not the issue. I did order lots of motors, some of which were back ordered. I understand a delay is reasonable when buying back ordered items, and the sale was described as a preorder sale up front. I'm just hoping it gets here by next week. Otherwise I'm going to end up buying some of the same motors from my launch vendor that I already ordered from Wildman --- either that or sit out the first HPR launch of the year.

I haven't got a ship notice yet. I didn't order any kits or Rocketpoxy, so that's not the issue. I did order lots of motors, some of which were back ordered. I understand a delay is reasonable when buying back ordered items, and the sale was described as a preorder sale up front. I'm just hoping it gets here by next week. Otherwise I'm going to end up buying some of the same motors from my launch vendor that I already ordered from Wildman --- either that or sit out the first HPR launch of the year.

Eric,,
Did you call Tim and tell him that...
He may be able to help if he knows about it..

Teddy

We got our order yesterday, the UPS guys struggled to get it off the truck. I got my hand truck out to bring it in. It had all the CTI reloads we ordered, two Punishers, a Wild Thang Jr. and a 3" Darkstar. No Rocketpoxy and some of the AT reloads are still coming. Had a BIG surprise, will have to talk to Wildman about it after Christmas, can't ship it back, and I don't remember ordering it. Also got some stuff for a friend included in our order.

I never got shipping notice, but I came in to the office Monday to find my roommate sitting next to a five foot tall box labeled 1.4 Explosive and HAZMAT, hah! He said it came in on Friday and sitting next to it made him a little nervous, but not too bad.

Back