Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been chatting with your parents, and the site will reject all Add To Cart requests from your house during the sale hours. At the time they requested that, they mentioned something about a girl... ;)

All I can say is check during the sale. You might be happy.....you might not.

-Kevin

Hmmmm...
*configures proxy server to make it look like i am ordering from somewhere in Jamaica*

But what if I call in my order? ;)

I don't have a phone... and if she steals my laptop (where I call from...) well... lets just say there will be bigger problems. :)

Will a little birdy whisper into the Wildman's ear that all of us would REALLY REALLY love him if he had the Wildman DD's on sale for $99 again? :)

Will a little birdy whisper into the Wildman's ear that all of us would REALLY REALLY love him if he had the Wildman DD's on sale for $99 again? :)

Hey Man, stop putting words in his mouth! What that birdy was really whispering was a great deal on 75mm reload and case combo, would be awesome! :)

But the thing is... I don't need the 75mm casing... but a 54mm motor mount would be NICE... :)

To quote a friend of mine: Hmmmmm....

It's a hint!

One H motor and a whole bunch of baby M's on sale!
or....
A rocket designed to fly H through M motors!
or....
H and M standing for Heavy Metal, which will be the theme of the sale!
or....
or....
or.....

It's a hint!

One H motor and a whole bunch of baby M's on sale!
or....
A rocket designed to fly H through M motors!
or....
H and M standing for Heavy Metal, which will be the theme of the sale!
or....
or....
or.....

Or maybe Troj heard Hmmmm when it was actually Ommmmm!

Tim has converted and is now a Buddhist Monk!

Or CTI is coming out with a new REALLY "Mellow" propellant, that when you launch it there's no flame and smoke and roar, it just goes, "hmmmmmmm"!

s6

Hint for the day
You want to be by your computer Wednesday evening at 6:39 pm
And already be a club member

hmmmmmm, we might be in the car at that time :y: let's see how well the hotspot works in the middle of PA. **immediately and nervously pulls up coverage map**

18:39, well that leaves me out, going to be at a club meeting, drat. well there is always Saturday
Rex

6:39 PM is still during work here on the West Coast....
Would be NICE if Wildman would rethink the time chosen....

Or 6 39" Pheonix missiles... :p

I was thinking "all 6-inch rockets are priced at $39" :facepalm:

Or "buy 6, get 3 free for a total of 9" :duck:

Or a "go big" kit and/or a "go big" motor priced at $639 :confused2:

Whatever, I think there is a reason for the 6:39. We will know soon.

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Back