Wildman BlackSat....save some money for it....with it.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time that I managed to get in on the Wildman Black Wednesday/Saturday,etc.. sale. Well, I suppose my wife managed to get into the sale by proxy and I have a Christmas gift coming. :~)

Doesn't look like the eagle claw showed up. no biggie, I was considering it, but couldn't get it passed the "big boss"Thanks for the great deals!!Nate

Whew! Survived that one; one MIA rocket replaced and some smaller birds for the stable. I have a bunch of 29mm CTI casings and no motors, but have never built a 29mm rocket. (Used for my son and students.) I can't wait to see what Saturday holds; there are a couple of big items in my future.

Thanks for the sale, Tim.

Doug

Just ordered a Vindicator Jr (looks awesome, and tough enough to fly at Moffett while capable of 8K on I's) and a bunch of AT SU 29mm. Can't wait for saturday!

Tim, really fabulous pricing.

Picked up a few things replacement for misplaced in a tree 38-360, a 54-1280 motor, and the V-2 Sport. See what Saturday brings :) Propellant- hell yeah!

Well I got a couple of the V2 sports (loved them at MWP) and a replacement Intimidator Mini (lost at MWP) so it's a great sale for me!

Cj (the other one)

Tim, with the new thin wall fg, will the 3" and 4" be thin walled too? Curious as to strength suspecting than many rockets might be overly strong and hence overly heavy.

Tim, with the new thin wall fg, will the 3" and 4" be thin walled too? Curious as to strength suspecting than many rockets might be overly strong and hence overly heavy.

As I understand it, everything up through at least 98 (4") will be the new thin-wall tubing. From what I've heard from Tim and CJ, the stuff is amazing -- Tim grabbed a full-length coupler and a full-length tube straight out of the box, and slid the coupler entirely into the tube. No cleaning, no sanding, nothing more than slipping it in.

-Kevin

As I understand it, everything up through at least 98 (4") will be the new thin-wall tubing. From what I've heard from Tim and CJ, the stuff is amazing -- Tim grabbed a full-length coupler and a full-length tube straight out of the box, and slid the coupler entirely into the tube. No cleaning, no sanding, nothing more than slipping it in.

-Kevin

<snicker>

Ah erm, well looking forward to the new kit.

OK. I folded and got a patriot with the bundle... I now have three 29mm 3G casings... I think my cluster custom build just got bigger... Now, I don't technically have any money left for Friday/Saturday sales... Technically because my wife doesn't read TRF.........

Back