Hump Day Happy Hour is Back !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketrywarehouse

Reaction score
As many of you already know, on October 15, Dede Blough passed away suddenly.
She was an important member of Rocketry Warehouse, she enjoyed creating new, and better products for the rocketry hobby.
Dede loved traveling the world with her family, along with trying new things. So we're dedicating a new rocket called "Adventurer" in her memory.
We hope you enjoy this rocket, like Dede enjoyed her adventures.

Adventurer 3 Regular Price $229.99 Sale tonight $149.99 (While supplies last )
These kits are in stock and will start shipping tomorrow.

This kits is available in both Black and Natural (as more of you have asked for natural).
And yes decals are included !

Link to the sales https://rocketrywarehouse.com/product_info.php?products_id=821

Thank You
Rocketry Warehouse
www.rocketrywarehouse.com
Sales Dept

Folks, if you don't have a 3"x7' fibreglass rocket in your fleet, you really do need one. The PERFECT rocket for L2 certs and flying. Everyone I know that has something along these lines (3" Darkstar, 3" Dominator, 3" Frenzy, 3" Intimidator, etc., etc.) just loves these rockets, and they are the favorites in so many fleets. You build it up, and you say to yourself, "now THAT's a rocket!"

And here, once again, the good folks at Rocketry Warehouse come along and offer up a smokin' deal on just the thing. And you can get it in black OR natural - whichever works best for you. This is a VERY good deal - buy one now. You know that question that seems to come up here all the time?, "What's a good kit for my L2 cert?" - ummm, this one.

And fly it well, in honor of Dede.

s6

I would be ALL OVER THIS if I didn't have a Performance Intimidator 3. Perfect sized rocket!

Oh, and it's the price I paid 4 years ago.

UGH!!! BEAUTIFUL ROCKET!

And I came THIS CLOSE to ordering but I really don't want to start doing $35+ launches. Sigh.

..... I really don't want to start doing $35+ launches. Sigh.

Don't be silly - OF COURSE YOU DO! Buy the rocket!

(oh, and "natural green" is just the standard "regular" semi-translucent fiberglass that kits have always come in. These days, with some major suppliers offering all kinds of (opaque) colored fiberglass, that old-school "natural green" is becoming something of a commodity in itself. go figure)

s6

If I had any extra bucks, I'd buy one, great deal!

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I would be ALL OVER THIS if I didn't have a Performance Intimidator 3. Perfect sized rocket!

Oh, and it's the price I paid 4 years ago.

Same here, already bought the Dominator 3 . . . this looks identical except for the extras he Dominator came with. Awesome price though.

I would have been all over this but I just spent 450.00 on reloads this afternoon.

No, our host server was having problems this morning.
Everything is back up and running.

Thanks to all that participated last night.
Rocketry Warehouse
Sales Dept.

Sitting here ready to order... No price change... What the heck.... AHHHHHHH its Thursday..... Darn, 24 hours late..:facepalm:
Oh well on the plus side I have paid day off work tomorrow, its a holiday... Nevada Day....:cheers:

Nice kit. Trim off the fin tabs and add a layer or two of CF tip-to-tip and that would be a nice 3" MD rocket.. :cool:

Dam missed out as the forum reported being down. Would of loved to get this an all the other needed matching items to complete. Then to fly my L2 cert in memory of Dede here in the UK.

Tonight's sale one sweet deal !!
We will be offer up a new kit at an unbelievable low price.
The new kit is called the Scarab 54, this is a 54mm light weight kit (thin wall Fiberglass)

A few features:
All Fiberglass design
Dual Deploy Standard
Filament wound fiberglass nosecone.
Choice of Blue, Black, and Natural kit color
With option of Green, Black, or Red Decals
Also with the option of a 29mm or a 38mm Motor Mount.

This beautiful kit retails for $119.99 and is on sale tonight for $69.99 (While supplies last)

Link to the sale https://rocketrywarehouse.com/index.php?cPath=78

Remember sale is from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST Tonight only

Thank You
Sales Dept

What am I missing, I can't add the Scarab to my cart?

Never mind, was using the wrong "add it to cart" button.

Last edited:
Back