Personal Hygiene,give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
There is a time and place for it. And sitting at the break table clipping your finger nails does not CUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
It was either this post or I'ld be giving someone a lesson in self defense. :dark:
I cant believe this CRAP.
Dirty rotten %#^$&ER

That is gross. I used to work with a guy who picked a tooth out, pried more like it, with a machinist scale at the break table. I was a little put off by that as well.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

...overheard standing in line for fast food; "When did they start serving shrimp at McDonalds?".....:puke:

One of my coworkers had to explain to a temporary onshore employee that it is not appropriate to "farmer blow" over the sink in the mens room.

I'm always surprised how many people make phone calls while on the crapper in a public restroom.

We had a woman who sat in close proximity to two other people, and every day after lunch, she would pull out a roll of floss and start going to town. Her neighbors decided to be tolerant, until one of them got hit by a flying chunk of food.

We had a woman who sat in close proximity to two other people, and every day after lunch, she would pull out a roll of floss and start going to town. Her neighbors decided to be tolerant, until one of them got hit by a flying chunk of food.

YES! Another good one... Company policy at work is to NOT throw any cigarette butts on the ground. (I just save mine up and, throw them in the trash barrel in our fuel island at the end of my shift!):D

What's worse too me is all those little plastic *Floss Sticks with Picks* they sell nowdays that litter the ground ALL OVER the place in our Truck parking lot.
You'd swear that you would never want to walk around barefoot out there. That's just dang nasty.:p

I too, have a co-worker who flosses while at the table...gross! He is also hard of hearing and his pager and Ham portable radio are turned all the way up! You can not have a simple conversation with those blaring devices.

YES!What's worse too me is all those little plastic *Floss Sticks with Picks* they sell nowdays that litter the ground ALL OVER the place in our Truck parking lot.
You'd swear that you would never want to walk around barefoot out there. That's just dang nasty.:p
And who knew that truckers have impeccable dental hygiene? ;)

--Lance.

Ahhhh.....me too. When one is on the throne, NO problem in the *Kingdom* can't wait till afterhours. ;)

Back in college when I worked in auto parts at a Montgomery Ward, we had a mechanic who would eat a bag of chips while "sitting on the throne". Guess he figures it saved time. I thought it was just plain disgusting. :puke:

Back in college when I worked in auto parts at a Montgomery Ward, we had a mechanic who would eat a bag of chips while "sitting on the throne". Guess he figures it saved time. I thought it was just plain disgusting. :puke:

Good way to get hepatitis or some other nasty thing.

And who knew that truckers have impeccable dental hygiene? ;)

--Lance.

Hey Lance, years ago when I was driving over the road... I was in a truckstop TV room watching the John Travolta film "Michael". When they get to the rundown Motel with the pool and, flashed the sign that says: All Truck Drivers MUST shower before entering the Pool....
The entire room erupted into laughter!
A very good light hearted moment from those vagabond days.:lol:

Back