• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rocketman & Other Parachutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I will be making two posts with parachutes for sale. I purchased these as part of a bigger lot, and they just aren't really ideal for what I fly. I have no knowledge of their life before me. I will describe the chutes when they deviate from like-new condition. Please PM interest along with zipcode (so I can calculate your shipping options), shipment will be at cost (shipping fee and any materials), payment will be by paypal only. Please ask questions if you have any.

These are Rocketman parachutes, and a closely related chute. I can't find any evidence visually that these were ever flown...they look brand new.

(2) Rocketman R3C: $25 each - SOLD

r3c_1.jpg r3c_2.jpg

(1) Rocketman R12C: $100 - SOLD

r12c_1.jpg r12c_2.jpg

(1) Rocketman or incredible reproduction of one. There is no tag, but the construction is exactly the same to my eye, and the materials are spot on. If this is/were a Rocketman chute it is spot on measurements to be R2C: $15 - SOLD

rm_like_1.jpg rm_like_2.jpg

Thus concludes the Rocketman section, more to come in a few minutes.

Last edited:
54" X-form chute. Appears to be Top Flight in materials and construction, but no way to verify. There is one very small hole and snag pictured below...does not look like a risk to propagate: $15 - SOLD

xform1.jpg xform2.jpg xform3.jpg

(2) 18" X-form chutes with long nylon lines. These have what looks like a few marks from a sharpie or like marker (don't think bp because no damage around marks) and appear used. $5 each or both for $8 - SOLD

small_xform1.jpg

(1) ~7.5' light weight ripstop nylon chute with nylon lines. Appears new: $35 - SOLD

white2.jpg white1.jpg

That's all. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I got the R12C from Chris...
What a pleasure to deal with..
And he gave me a great deal..
The chute is in fantastic shape...
I know I said it a hundred times but,,
Thank you again Chris...

Teddy

Glad you are happy, Teddy.

As many have noted before, you are indeed great to deal with.

I assume you will be posting some shots of that big chute in use sometime down the road.

There is no doubt about that Chris,,,
And they'll be something very special on the main's harness.....

Teddy

thx Chris for the smooth and great deal....now waiting and looking at the ocean *LOL*....

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

thx Chris for the smooth and great deal....now waiting and looking at the ocean *LOL*....

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

It was a pleasure, Denis. I also learned how to do international USPS too, pretty easy. I hope to see some pictures of beautiful rockets under chute in Bavarian skies.

Received the 'chutes today. They are in great shape! I think they'll fly next weekend. :) Phil L.

Latest posts

Back