SEVRA Launch Reports

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Glare 17 was a welcome chance for several SEVRA members to air out their HP collections at the end of a long Fentress drought. We added a new (young lady) Jr Level 1 and a Level 2 to our ranks. Despite the lack of an HP launch site since the beginning of the year, we pulled the club into O-Motor territory (after RG last year, we were at 82.96% of a P-Motor).
View attachment 1504RG Launch Report.pdf

The following weekend, we had our field back and Cub Scout Pack 700 helped us break the P-Motor barrier. We had 4 more Level promotions, 2 of which were achieved by one of our ODU SEDS Team members. He got both Level 1 and 2 within a few hours. Our most prolific non-member was the Williamsburg Montessori School Team who will compete in this year's TARC Finals. Good Luck gang!
View attachment 150418 Launch Report.pdf

I guess it's been a while since I posted a Launch Report. We've been launching at "NewLand" (location info in the Report) since 3/17/2018. It's a seasonal field, so we only got a few launches in before the crops went down - then had to hold off until December after the soybeans were harvested. The site was located for us by Outdoor Access. I need to get some date documentation back to TRA HQ, then we can start doing Research Launches there too.

Anyway, here's our latest Launch Report:

Attachments

• 191102 - LaunchReport.pdf
    62.4 KB · Views: 3
SEVRA's "Flight year" runs from Christmas Party to Christmas Party (so that we can give the report at the event).
We had 13 launches at NewLand, hosted 5 Scout launches at other locations and attend 5 other launches.

Attachments

• 2019 - YearEndLaunchReport.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 2
Back