Vendor Shoutout - AeroTech

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregGleason

Reaction score
I had an issue with an AeroTech reload. I contacted customer service, they requested information which I supplied, and they sent a replacement which arrived to me well packaged and in good order.

I will admit that I am an AT fanboy (I do fly CTI from time to time), but it things like this that keep it that way.

Greg

I had an issue with an AeroTech reload. I contacted customer service, they requested information which I supplied, and they sent a replacement which arrived to me well packaged and in good order.

I will admit that I am an AT fanboy (I do fly CTI from time to time), but it things like this that keep it that way.

Greg

Price determines my choice most of the time (translation: AT). I really want to see a red reload for the 29/40-120, though. That would be sweet. CTI 29mm is great for motor selection, but at twice the price per shot... Just can't justify it. That being said, I love me my CTI 3-grain and 6-grain casing, too.
Conclusion... I don't really care, I just want to fly rockets.

Price determines my choice most of the time (translation: AT). I really want to see a red reload for the 29/40-120, though. That would be sweet. CTI 29mm is great for motor selection, but at twice the price per shot... Just can't justify it. That being said, I love me my CTI 3-grain and 6-grain casing, too.
Conclusion... I don't really care, I just want to fly rockets.

The G71 was my favorite motor, sure wish they'd bring it back.

Aerotech has been great about getting me missing reload parts whenever I've requested them. However, this year was strange, in that I had three reload kits missing components. A delay o-ring, an igniter, and a fiber insulator. Prior to this year, I can't recall ever buying a reload that was missing anything. I'm hoping 2015 is smoother sailing with reloads, lol. But it's always great when a company will provide the missing items without any hassle and ship them to you quickly at no expense, not even postage!

+1 on G71R... I keep a 29/120 case just to fly the G77R. I have been impressed with both AT and CTI responsiveness on any issues. We are lucky to have two first class vendors.

Latest posts

Back