No HAZMAT USPS Shippable Motors and Motors Back in Stock at BuyRocketMotors.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyrobob

Reaction score
E through M Motors in Stock. Same/Next Day Shipping. Order Confirmation. Real Time Inventory. Order Tracking. Voluntary Pre Ordering.

Back in Stock:

H180W RMS (USPS eligible)
H268R RMS (USPS eligible)
I200W RMS (USPS eligible)
I140W DMS
I280DM DMS
J270W DMS
J425R DMS

Although nothing new, I've introduced a new category of rocket motors on the website that I term No HAZMAT Eligible, which you can see here: https://www.buyrocketmotors.com/no-hazmat-eligible/.

Right now there are 15 E through I motors - all in stock - that are eligible to be shipped with absolutely no HAZMAT fee or that do not require a minimum purchase amount to activate our FreeHAZMAT coupon code. I did a soft launch of this category last week which seemed to go well and so, here we go. This category will broaden in the coming week(s) but it's already quite broad for a relatively limited offering; ranging from EconoMax F motors to the muscle of the I200W. If your order contains all Green Checkmarks then you have the option to select USPS Standard Post shipping. Otherwise, a single Red X will trigger FedEx with the required HAZMAT shipping.

As always, we appreciate your business. Thank you.

All weekend orders were shipped this past Monday via their respective carriers; tracking numbers were also sent at that time. Weekday orders will continue to ship on our usual Same/Next day schedule.

We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Back