Disappointed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to sell my new in the box Aerotech IQSY Tomahawk so I could the pegboard and shelving so I can clear my benches and start working on my rockets. And get all the boxes unpacked.
I did a search on bing and found the Red Arrow is selling this Rocket for $40!!!
Couple years ago I got it on sale, I'm pretty sure for $60.
Gotta go through a bankers box of stuff out of the old file cabinet to find the receipt.
So I guess I'm keeping it.
The saga continues........:eyeroll:

Some threads seem never to go anywhere, for no good reason. Threads I reply to always die instantly (heh this is a test).

Good to have you back around again.

Well, I'm interested in seeing your build thread on the Tomahawk. I love AT rockets.:clap:

Aerotech IQSY Tomahawk was my single favorite build and completed rocket before I left the hobby that first time. I secretly want one now although the newly obtained fiberglass Nike Smoke is holding me over for the moment.

I was going to sell my new in the box Aerotech IQSY Tomahawk so I could the pegboard and shelving so I can clear my benches and start working on my rockets. And get all the boxes unpacked.
I did a search on bing and found the Red Arrow is selling this Rocket for $40!!!
Gotta go through a bankers box of stuff out of the old file cabinet to find the receipt.

What a steal! AT new list price is $84.95:y: I guess Red Arrow will loose money on that sale.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Don't feel bad. I paid $124 for an Aerotech G-Force in 1999 at a Hobby Shop.
They're like $66 online now.
I got 5 Flights out of it before losing it to the Tree Gods for the 2nd and final time.
Money well spent in my opinion.
Build your rocket and get your moneys worth.

Last edited:

Don't worry, RAH won't actually SELL it...well, he will, but won't deliver...heh

Back