It's Friday night - so what's your drink?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyropetepete

Reaction score
Been a hard week with my 3 kids and work. Happened too do the food shop in a different shop and found this bottle. Had to be done :) ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1414183896.351826.jpg

Still a couple hrs away till work is done for week for me, but I'm sure I'll have a twisted tea or 2 & possibly some Good ol Canadian Whisky.

For wine:
Louis Martini Cab
Trapiche Malbec

Beer:
Sam Adams Boston Lager
Anti-Hero IPA

Spirits:
Knob Creek
Grey Goose

Sorry, no pics, still at work...

Justin

For wine:
Louis Martini Cab
Trapiche Malbec

Beer:
Sam Adams Boston Lager
Anti-Hero IPA

Spirits:
Knob Creek
Grey Goose

Sorry, no pics, still at work...

Justin

That's proper forward planning. Grey Goose out the freezer and on the rocks ain't bad. Got some funky home made Russian stuff at the moment from a friend in Russia. KGB stuff, no hangover!

still at work and losing weight, so:
Picture 17.jpg

or tea

(I don't like diet soda - aspartame sensitivity)

still at work and losing weight, so:
View attachment 188346

or tea

(I don't like diet soda - aspartame sensitivity)

I want to know more about the clock behind the bottle.

When at work and during the week I drink nothing but water. Weekends I drink but not all the time. I also only drink full fat as least you know what's in it. We all know what is in Mayo, so what the hell makes low fat Mayo? Enough said there. I might snuff it crossing the road, driving or some muppet thinks a strange form of God has spoken and pays me a visit (happened once, became a Mexican standoff. He got shot in the leg in the end and taken as prisoner. My last 3 months on tour I got to know him rather well, kinda a cool decent guy just mental and screwed up). I try not too worry too much.

I won't be drinking this particular can of Busch....just yet. It my trophy can. It's 1 of 60,000 cans distributed in the Midwest and the South, although it's a nationwide contest. Details can be found at Busch.com and you don't need one to get involved. But I'm drinking the others ones, sho nuff!

Trophy Can.jpg

Post away.

Guinness in cans around here is canned at the St. James Gate brewery. Can't get any closer to the source than that. Now I'm gonna have to pick some up on the way home....

The can's are rubbish full stop. Just check that they are 100% made there. They export the ingredients. Widget just don't work well. You need a keg of it and fresh nitrogen to give it that thick creamy texture. Also the cloverleaf drawn in on the reverse flow when topping up.

If I were to drink alcohol it would likely be either Maker's Mark or Woodford's Reserve.

Thus far it has been skim milk.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters
Or a Jynnan tonyx
Occasionally I'll have a Tzjin-Anthony-ks

Last edited:
MilkGallon.jpg

With dinner.

FLAVOURS_12.png

For dessert.......

Bob

OJ for me followed with a chaser of water.
Can't have ANY alcohol since I started the Enbrel. I have weird reactions to the stuff now. Not like I was a huge drinker before, but I still liked the occasional Margarita or Mikes Hard lime. Oh well....

Adrian

Homebrew clone of Sierra Nevada pale ale. That and some popcorn as I watch the World Series 😄⚾️

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

Well, Friday ends in Y, so beer.

Lagunitas IPA so far, probably some crazy Belgian exotic once I get out for real.

Back