• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Badd Azz 54mm Avionics Bay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I had plans for this, and I never got a Round Tuit, so it's available for anyone who will put it to use.

This thing is a work of art. You can find Eric's Original Thread Here which describes them in detail.

Brand new, never used. $75 + postage to whomever wants it. Sold!

IMG_0569.jpg

-Kevin

Last edited:
Hi Kevin,

I pm'd you twice, but I don't see any record of a sent message. Let me know if you did not get my pm. Thanks.

Chris

Hi Kevin,

I pm'd you twice, but I don't see any record of a sent message. Let me know if you did not get my pm. Thanks.

Chris

When you send a PM there's a check box in the list of them at the bottom of the page which you have to check if you want it to save a copy in your sent box.

You got a great deal. They sell for 85 and I have seen them on ebay for over 100

You got a great deal. They sell for 85 and I have seen them on ebay for over 100

I couldn't pass it up. I had one and lost it in my Space Cowboy. I am rebuilding from scratch. Now if I could only find a set of Space Cowboy fins ...

Received today. As cool as I remember the last one. Thank you Kevin. Happy Halloween.

Back