How much would you pay...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the listing has been removed. I'm guessing it was exorbitantly priced?

looks like the listing has been removed. I'm guessing it was exorbitantly priced?

It opened for me, But it hung. after several refreshes, still hanging.
If it opens, I'm puttin bid in, if no one else can get in.
No, not at all on price. Estes 1377 Hurcules NIB, 0 bids, starting Bid 14.95! Can't beat that! 6.95 S&H thouh.

ok - so the link still takes me to an error page, but I can search for it on ebay and find it... seems to be happening for me on other ebay links in the forum today as well. (I wonder if it has something to do with my connection here. I'll have to try it again from home.)

I saw this happen earlier today. Ebay link didn't work, but 20 minutes later, it did. Woody, why don't you just post a pic and the likely ridiculous price they're asking?

I saw this happen earlier today. Ebay link didn't work, but 20 minutes later, it did. Woody, why don't you just post a pic and the likely ridiculous price they're asking?

This is what I posted in an earlier post...

No, not at all on price. Estes 1377 Hurcules NIB, 0 bids, starting Bid 14.95! Can't beat that! 6.95 S&H thouh.

Thanks Gary, my plans are to Retro it. I've long ago downloaded PDF and RockSim from Semrock.
And Sandman can make the sticky things. But it would sure be nice to put the "Real Thing" in my vault of old school unopend kits!
No telling what they will be worth in another 30 to 40 years for my son to have to do with what he wants.

Thanks Gary, my plans are to Retro it. I've long ago downloaded PDF and RockSim from Semrock.
And Sandman can make the sticky things. But it would sure be nice to put the "Real Thing" in my vault of old school unopend kits!
No telling what they will be worth in another 30 to 40 years for my son to have to do with what he wants.

AH! you like to collect. Admirable. Personally, if I like an OOP that strikes my fancy, I'll either clone it, or more likely to upscale it.

Back