MMMSC TRA certified memebers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemisterbig

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Who at MMMSC is TRA? I would like to be a part of the TMP program and i wasnt sure who could administer the test. Its not urgent, i would just like to have it done before LDRS 34.

Thnaks, Littlemsiterbig

I will be going TRA sometime before LDRS 34 so I can attempt some altitude records. So until then I'm of no use. However, Boris Katan of CMASS (Delta 22 here on the forum) is both TRA and NAR L3. Talk to him if you can get out to an amesbury launch. He will most likely be there.

Hey guys,

Who at MMMSC is TRA? I would like to be a part of the TMP program and i wasnt sure who could administer the test. Its not urgent, i would just like to have it done before LDRS 34.

Thnaks, Littlemsiterbig

From the TRA website:

[h=2]Who can administer the certification process?[/h]Those Tripoli members who are Prefects and/or members of the Technical Advisory Panel (TAP) or a member of the Board of Directorscan witness flights and administer examinations for the Level 1, Level 2 and Tripoli Mentoring Program certifications.

Back