• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loki case for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyppersonic_Monkey

Reaction score
I am selling a loki case. It is a 76mm (76/3600) 3grain case. For 200 or best offer. It has a max of 5 flights on it. Pictures can be taken just ask.

Was this the one that was autographed by Kathy Griffin?

Because I am addicted, this is coming from my phone.

Just remember, this is the guy building the "Mach 6 rocket"... just saying.

Ok. So I am new to the hole app thing on my phone. I didnt get any notification ppl had posted.

To Answer some question yes this is jason from AMW.

No it is not just a case. It is a full set as far as I know. It is not mine but I am trying to sell if for a good friend of mine. I do have it with me so, so I will try to post pictures in a little bit.

And for thoes ppl that make the commonet about the mach six project. Yes it is the same guy. Yes it is still being develop and I am still moving forward with it. And no I am not addicted to my rocket app.

I have found that the Android app sux. I just open a browser on my phone and access the forum that way.

The app for iPhone is pretty good. Still need to make some bug fixes and it will work like a champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Ok thanks I can try that.

As far as the case thingy goes some one give me an offer. I have one person interested so far. Any other takers?

So it appers that i have a buy for the case. Thanks for all that was interested and gave me an off. If something falls threw and you are still interested in it, make me an off. I can't hurt.

Back