• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reduced Prices! Pre-Sale of Low/Mid/High-Power Rocket Kits - Post #1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket-Top

Reaction score
I have several low/mid/high-power rockets to sell, so I'm running this pre-sale before listing them on eBay. This is post #1 - there will be more posts to follow with other kits. Same terms apply to all posts.

Terms: PayPal only, due within 3 days. Buyer pays all shipping costs at my cost - no handling fee. No international shipping.
Send me a PM if you are interested in a kit. Pictures will be provided upon request.
Good luck and have fun! Thanks!!

Low-Power:

(continued on my post #2)

Last edited:
Reduced Prices! Pre-Sale of Low/Mid/High-Power Rocket Kits - Post #2

Low-power

(continued on my post #3)

Last edited:
Pre-sale list continued...

Mid/High-Power:

End of list. Thanks again!

Last edited:
That's nearly 60 unbuilt kits! You closing down a hobby store?

SE Iowa...my family is from Exira.

If you change your mind on the international shipping, I will take that Cosmodrome Vostok off your hands. :)

Yes if your willing to ship to Canada let me know.

OK - so, I've shipped a lot of rocket kits domestically, but none internationally. However, I'm willing to learn. If you desire international shipping, please PM me with your location and the kit(s) you're interested in and we'll take it from there.

Thanks, everyone!

Just a quick note to advise that the above lists have been updated showing the SOLD kits.

Thanks again!

Reduced Prices on Many Kits Above!

Please see the reduced prices on many of the remaining kits above. Also, here's a few more kits for sale:

Estes #0805 - Mini-Brute Mini-Bomarc: 29.00
Estes #0865 - Mini Mean Machine: 21.00
Estes #2037 - National Aerospace Plane: 4.00
Estes #2177 - Night Wing (opened, missing one green centering ring and the launch lug): 37.00

Thanks, and as always, please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to see pictures of any of the kits.
-Wendell

The listings on this thread end Friday, Oct. 24th, at 12 noon central time. Thanks, everyone!

Back