What Are Your Favorite Halloween Movies?!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one of mine is Gremlins, even thought that too is kinda' a crossover Christmas/Halloween Movie.

Last edited:
Charlie Brown

th

Nightmare on Elm Street is still the supreme horror flick.
However, Young Frankenstein is phenomenal.
And don't forget Ernest Scared Stupid!

The original Halloween

Phantasm

Jason X - super cheese fest, but silly hacking fun.

Mark Koelsch
Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I just remembered another one that I like that most folks have not heard of. It is called Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.

[video=youtube;mFE4lGvRt8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFE4lGvRt8E[/video]

The Trailer is kinda' lame, but the Movie is anything but.

Last edited:
The Simpsons is having some Halloween Episodes right now on FXXHD that are pretty funny.:)
Walking Dead is on tonight, and that is definitely Halloweeny.:w:

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

My Mom loves that Movie.
I can remember back in the Day when we were one of the first Folks on our Street to get a VCR, and Movies cost like 180-600 1980s' Dollars, that was one the Movies we had on VHS.

My Mom remembers when hers was the first Family in her Neighborhood to get a TV, and her Dad had to build it!!!
That's pretty rough!:y:

Last edited:
The original Stanly Kubrick version of 'The Shinning" (1980)....with Jack Nickleson, Shelly Duvall, Barry Neilson, Danny Lloyd
or...(wait for it...)
"Wait Until Dark" (1969) with Audry Hepburn, Richard Carena, Alan Arkin, Effrem Zimbalist Jr., Jack Weston
or ....(drumrolll)...
"The Other" (1972) with Diana Muldar, John Ritter, Uta Hagen and the Olsen twins...

Last edited:
I can't do horror movies. It's no big deal when I watching one, but my subconscious records stuff in gruesome detail and replays the worst of it in the wee hours of the morning.

So I celebrate Halloween with light fare:
Hocus Pocus
Nightmare Before Christmas
Spaced Invaders

Anything Hitchcock will do. Although I remember watching Haunted House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price as a kid and it scared the begeebers out of me.

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

I can't do horror movies. It's no big deal when I watching one, but my subconscious records stuff in gruesome detail and replays the worst of it in the wee hours of the morning.

So I celebrate Halloween with light fare:
Hocus Pocus
Nightmare Before Christmas
Spaced Invaders

Spaced Invaders is a Halloween tradition at my house, as it all takes place on Halloween, it involves space, and it's charming. Highly recommended.

Personally, I'm a werewolf fan and sometimes I might prefer Dog Soldiers , but that would scare the kids coming to the door.

Back