Centuri Alien Scout Ship Flying Saucer embossing templates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I am done with this project if anyone is interested in borrowing the templates to make your own embossed shrouds let me know. I'd ask that only those who plan on using the templates in the immediate future request to borrow them. It will take a few days to make your own shrouds so make sure you have the time. Also, I'd like it if those who build their own saucers document their builds and post here for others to learn from and enjoy. I also have some extra decals so I'll include a set of those as well.

If you are interested let me know.

I might take you up on that - but not for a while yet. I've got too many on the bench right now.

Well, my original build was not too pretty, though not bad for an 11 year old at the time, but the recent repair job looks equally frankenstein-esque. The saucer is the only rocket that I still have from my childhood collection that did not get lost or otherwise damaged beyond repair. She still flies great.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back